Ike: That's right! We demand justice!

Sudou: Dude, this is like a year and a half ago. Just move on at this point.

"Yes, I said as much back in the faculty room. What of it?"

Kushida: 'What of it?' Are you fucking serious you incompetentent nincompoop!? You put all of us at risk of expulsion! And for what!? Cause you felt pleasure from it!? Were you cumming at the thought of us failing or something!?

"Every class got the same questions, the points were reflected in the same way for everyone, and every class faced the same threat of expulsion. However, Class D was compelled to test under unfair conditions."

"Are you saying that you can't accept what happened? But it's an excellent example of how unfair the world is. In fact, you could call it a microcosm of our unfair society."

Kushida: This bitch! Obviously society as a whole is unfair, but the school has designed these exams and tests to make it fair to everyone! So, what you fucking did basically went against the philosophy of the school itself! You fucking whore! I'm seriously about to shove a flagpole up her vagina and out of her mouth!

Kamuro: I mean, she's not even wrong and that speaks volumes as to how messed up their teacher was.

"Certainly, society is not equal, no matter how idealistic you try to be. However, we are human beings, living things that can think."

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying that we should strive for equality. At least a little."

Hashimoto: You know, Ayanokouji should be President or Prime Minister. This motto of equality will surely bring about good change to the lives of the country's inhabitants.

Ryueen: And, if he's President, he can allow us to legally borrow military tanks to crash Horikita's wedding!

Horikita: Seriously...?

Manabu: Why would Ayanokouji allow you guys to crash his own wedding?

Ayanokouji: ... How did it went from Horikita's wedding to my wedding?

Manabu: Because you are getting married to Suzune, obviously.

Ayanokouji: ...

Manabu: Ayanokouji?

Ayanokouji: ...

Manabu: Come on, you didn't even consider.

"I see."

"Whether or not you truly forgot to tell us, or if it was an intentional slip, isn't really the issue. The fact remains that one person is now being expelled from this school because of those unfair conditions."

Nene: Wait a minute, this is when Sudou-kun was on the verge of expulsion because he failed his English test, wasn't it?

Shinohara: So, all this time we thought Horikita-san was the one that bailed him out... we're wrong.

"So, what do you want me to do?"

Kushida: Obviously fix your fucking mistake, you loose pussy! What kind of fucking idiot asks a dumbass question like that in this situation!?

"That's why I'm here. I would like to undertake the appropriate steps to meet with the school, the direct cause of this inequality."

Kanzaki: I doubt she'll allow that, because the school isn't at fault. If the higher ups were to find out she did what she did, she could be in serious trouble.