"Sensei. Would it be all right if I asked you one question?"

Ishizaki: We have not even heard the question, but it's obvious her answer will be yes.

Ibuki: I know I'm about to regret asking, but what's the question going to be that her 'answer' will guarantee to be a yes?

Ryueen: 'Would you like to get creampied?'

Ibuki: Oh, for fucks sake...

"One question? Is that why you went to the trouble of chasing after me?"

Kushida: He chased after me too, you know? To get a feel of my tits, even. You ain't special, you old hag.

Chie: I always thought Sakagami would be the hated sensei, but even he's not receiving half the hate you are, Sae-chan.

"I'm curious about something."

"First it was Horikita, now you. What in the world is it?"

Ishizaki: 'Would you like to suck on these nuts?'

Hashimoto: I wouldn't be surprised if that was the question and she did agree to it. Ayanokouji could probably convince Hitler's art school to accept his application.

"Do you think that today's Japanese society is fair?"

Ryueen: Well, would've made things much more interesting if either of the 2 was the actual question, but no matter.

Ishizaki: At the end of the day, we all know his sensei loves giving him lap dances in his room.

Katsuragi: Regardless, what's with the sudden change in topic?

Kanzaki: It's so random, but looking back on it from the earlier videos, it does seem to be something he's heavily invested in.

Chie: Well, I know for a fact that it's not fair at all! Sae-chan gets all the special treatment she wants, but I'm not even allowed to receive at least some level of affection! This is bogus!

"What an incredible change in topic. So sudden, too. Is there some special meaning behind this question?"

Satou: Would you look at that? She's trying to make every little interaction between her and Ayanokouji-kun seem like something much deeper and special than it actually is.

Mei-Yu: Umm... what do you mean by that, Satou-san?

Satou: Simple, Ayanokouji-kun is usually indifferent to everything. Sensei here is trying her best to form something special and romantic with him, but has been finding it difficult to do so. Hence, she's grasping at straws here by asking if there is a 'special meaning behind this question', as she hopes that this question is just his way of forming a special relationship with her.

Chie: I knew it! You were jealous when I made moves on him and so you played the teacher card with me to stop me!

Sae: That's not true and you know it!

"It's very important. I would like your opinion."

"If you're asking for my personal opinion, then, no, of course not. The world isn't fair, not even the slightest bit."

"I see. I feel the same way. I think that equality is a fiction."

"So, did you chase after me merely to ask that question? If that's all, then I'll be going."

"One week ago, when you told us that the test's material had changed, you also said something like 'I forgot to inform you.' Because of that forgetfulness, we were notified of the change one week after the other classes had already been informed."