PROLOGUE

"There was nothing to be excited about." So thought of Jeyuvah.

He crossed his legs as he was seated watching the horizon from the terrace of his aerodome. Planet Vesuvu Uhmranus is on its first full circle. So he can see the planet's horizon littered with an array of stars and the visible moons .

Jeyuvah is an Uhmran, this is what they called themselves as the inhabitants of Vesuvu Uhmranus. The Uhmrans are technologically advanced being who had mastered the technology of harnessing the radioactive gases to fuel their machineries. And these radioactive gases comes in abundance in their planet. The radonites rocks in the mountains of most of Vesuvu Uhmranus land feautures give off the radioactive gas called radon. And this gas allow the Uhmrans a limitless and free form of energy. And as they mastered the use of this natural energy, they mastered the planet itself. The catasthropic effect of the regular cycles of storms and other weather disturbance were basically controlled.

Through bio-genetic engineering, they produced bio-cultured herbs and plants for their food. The Uhmrans don't eat meat. And being so, in the planet there exist no animals.

The Uhmrans bio-digestive system totally breaks down the foods they take into its molecular compositions and their cell assimilates them completely, that there is no excrement. They have no bowel discharge.

Their lungs use the prevalent radioactive gas to enhance the bloodcells that makes their bodies alive. Their eyes glows in the dark. And it would seemed that when they are emotionally disurbed as in a pit of rage or anger, thew seems to spew fires from their mouth.

The Uhmrans communicates through the magnetic frequency of the sound waves. They can switch on and off their hearing and vision frequencies, such as they can actually talk and communicate with each other using mental telepathy. And this is because, their brains are sending pulses and waves to communicate with each other and with everything in their Immediate surroundings.

There are only two kinds of beings that exist in Vesuvu-Uhmranus. The Uhmrans and their homos. The homos are genetically cloned in the likeness of an Uhmran. But it has primitive features. They are small in size as compared to Uhmrans who are twelve feet in height. Homos usually are less than six feet in height. They are genetically created and their brains pre-programmed to do and obey its Uhmran master's biddings. And they were created for serving their master Uhmrans for life. They were programmed to have total obedience to the Uhmrans. Their brains were genetically designed to pulsate and vibrate in the lower frequency that they were only able to talk and communicate face to face.

They don't have reproductive organs, unlike the Uhmrans. Thus they have no sexual desires and no sexual organs. Their facial features are the only differentiations that makes them a female or a male homo.

And the homo's life is co-terminus with it's Uhmran master. This means a homo must die when its Uhmran master dies.

The Uhmranus law allows that as an Uhmran is being conceived in his mother's womb. A homo also is being genitically cloned in the cloning labs. This will ensure that the moment an Uhmran is born, a homo is created to serve him.

The Uhmrans has a five hundred full circle life. But the homos have only a half circle life of an Uhmran. But their master Uhmran can always request for their resurrection once their life circle is over. An Uhmrahn propagate only once in his lifetime. A male Uhmran is genitically matched with a female Uhmran through a centralized computer system when they reach their adulthood. And this way, they choose their mates.

As the Uhmrans has achieved a seemingly perfect civilization, they also established a form of governance without the politics of choice. There is no election in the planet. Their genetics allowed that there is only one supreme ruler born every one thousand Uhmranus years. And he become the ruler, until its successor is old enough to succeed him. The birth of the next ruler is announced planetwide, as it is genetically confirmed. All Uhmran's are tasked to honor the Uhmranus supreme being. And the Uhmrans honor the laws of their planet's government. They were born and reared to be in total obedience and allegiance to the Planet's ruling government.