CHAPTER - 28

Mulai dari awal

" Gosh that was embarrassing " jisung spoke as they got out . He covered his burning cheeks no no no authors mistake . He covered his burning jeekies . Minho could only smirk . " I enjoyed a lot " minho spoke . Jisung replied with " Of course you would enjoy . You like to tease me " jisung spoke with a flustered face .

Minho looked at him nope again authors mistake . Minho stared at him up and down . Jisung got flustered with that gaze on him . God how many time will he get flustered ? I don't know . Don't ask the author . ( like he didn't get flustered in real life 🤭) . He enjoyed it . He liked it too .

He fidgeted with his fingers as he grabbed minhos shirt with his tiny fingers . " Lets go for other rides " jisung spoke in a low tone which actually made him sound Hella cute .

Mimho was awestruck.  Damn how can  a guy be this cute just by speaking . He pecked jisungs jeekies which caused him to look at the surroundings . " Darling , there is no one around . And even if they were you don't have to be so scared " minho spoke in a soft , honey like tone which he ' rarely ' uses . Actually not rarely he never uses that tone .

" I am just scared . Because when I was with Y-y-yoon , p-p-peo-ple would st-stare at us . As if we are di-disgusting creatures . " jisung stuttered . Minho didn't say anything instead he pulled jisung by his hand as he softly placed his arm around others shoulder and patted his back . " It's okay , nobody would hurt you or even insult you . I won't let them " minho spoke and it is true because one gaze of minhos serious eyes anyone would immediately shut their filthy mouths even of that is elderly people .

But what minho didn't understand was why jisung was so scared of people reacting ? Did something happened to him ? And why suddenly he panicked ? . He had million questions .

They both went to other rides . Some teasing ,some arguing with who should pay , some pecks here and there etc etc . At last they went to the giantwheel .

" ~I am excited~ " jisung spoke in his baby voice which caused minho to smile ear to ear but that smile soon disappearing remembering his fear .

He shivered as soon as they sat inside . Jisung noticed . He placed his hand on top of minhos hand and squeezed to assure that he was there with him . Minho looked at their intertwined hands and smiled . He grabbed jisung by his hand and made him sit between his legs . Jisung blushed by this action . " Gosh , princess how can you get this much flustered every time . Are you that much sensitive " minho whispered to jisung in his ear as he placed his arms around jisung petite waist oops sorry !!!! Againnnnn. My mistakuuuuuu . He placed his arms around jisung petite jaist .

Minho whispered the last part in his low voice which caused jisung to shiver down to the spine . That nickname minho gave made jisung heart to flutter . God damn that was attractive .

" Hyung -" jisung was cut off by the ride starting . Jisung noticed the grip on his waist nope jaist tightened . He placed his arms around minhos arms and soothed him .

Minho snuggled his face into jisungs neck . The hot breath on his neck made chills run down jisungs spine . The chills got even more when he felt a cold , soft pair of substance place on his neck . " H-hyu-hyung " jisung spoke . Minho hummed in response as to know that he is listening but noticed jisung wasn't going to speak . So he spoke instead . " last time when we sat here jeongin and hyunjin were here . I really had the urge to hug you and cuddle just like hyunjin did with jeongin . But I couldn't.  I really appreciated your comforting me . Thanks for that.  Now it's just you and me . It's just us . " minho said as he buried his head full on jisung neck which made jisung to giggle because of the ticklish .

" I really wanted to comfort you but I thought hyunjin might do that so I just sat there . But I really appreciate for you not pushing my hand off " jisung spoke truthfully . " I already had these feelings for you jisung . So I couldn't shoo you off . That antic you did really comforted me " minho spoke .