𝐈 ━ in the spotlight

IN THE SPOTLIGHTchapter one

IN THE SPOTLIGHT
chapter one

(Y/N) ran a hand through his wet hair and picked up his phone that had been ringing. He clicks his phone open and he blinks at the hundred missed call notifications he received.

“Yoichi?” he hummed and called Isagi back. Placing his phone on his shoulder, he uses his cheek to hold the phone as he walks around his room to grab new pair of clothing.

“(Y/n)!” (Y/n) was welcomed by the sound of a familiar voice. A childhood friend he hasn't seen in months.

“How's the series you've been working on, Yoichi?” the other replied to Isagi.

From the other side of the call, panicked voices could be heard. (Y/n) assumed that Isagi was on set. “Well, that's kind of why I called you.”

(Y/n) let out a hum at that. His slender hands moved towards the perfumes he had lined up, staring at them and not paying much attention.

“I need you to star in it.” Isagi said and then the loud sound of something falling followed.

(Y/n) was silent, still busy choosing his perfume. “Wait, hold on a sec, what did you say?” he asked, finally making his choice of perfume.

(Y/n) grabbed his perfume and had his other hand grab his phone, putting it on speaker. “I'm casting you as a lead actor.”

“What?” (Y/n) set his phone down and sprayed perfume on himself.

“I got an interview in an hour, Yoichi.” he informed, basically saying he wants to deny the other's offer.

“Huh?” Isagi was going to protest and convince (Y/n) further when (Y/n) interrupted him.

“I can clear my schedule.” (Y/n) offered, picking up his phone again and placing the perfume bottle back in place.

“Ah, really? Wait, I can send you the adress.” that was the last thing (Y/n) heard before the call ended.

(Y/n) opened his messages and scrolled through his contacts until he found the one he was specifically looking for. Calling the number, they answered right away.

“Hey, keru, clear my whole entire schedule and decline my movie offers, plus cancel any of the ones I accepted.” (Y/n) said, walking out of his room.

“Are you—” the other was interrupted by (Y/n) quickly ending the call.

(Y/n) smiled as if he was proud of himself but that smiled disappeared when he got a message.

Keru
ARE U CRAZY??? I CAN'T CANCEL ALL YOUR MOVIES AND CLEAR YOUR ENTIRE SCHEDULE

You
Make it work lol
seen at 10:34

He shrugged, tapping on his phone screen while he walked to the kitchen. “He can make it work.” murmured (Y/n)

You
Friend asked me for a favor so