She turned even redder, especially at the vulgarity of his last sentence. Despite this, a trace of thrill fluttered in her lower abdomen and made her feel warm. She avoided his gaze and made a shooing motion with her hands. "Just g-go to the balcony...and let me cook. You're distracting me. And just so you know...I like to cook!"

Devilish laughter filled the unit. When she heard the the balcony's sliding door opening and closing, Long Jinjing released the breath that she was holding in a shaky, drawn-out sigh. She patted her chest and felt her wildly beating heart, willing it to calm down.

The man was undoubtedly domineering, vulgar and straight to the point. He was also someone who couldn't be controlled. He did what he liked and had no problem forcing his own will on other people.

If she wasn't so attracted to Lu Zihao, she would stay away as far as possible from a man like him. In fact, that was what she ought to do. The two of them were only meant for a temporary affair like this. They had no future together. But it was already too late. She only had to taste him once to become addicted.

Realizing the dangerous direction of her thoughts, she shook her head and focused on preparing dinner. Her hands moved with great speed and efficiency once the distraction called Lu Zihao was out of the kitchen.

About half an hour later, she called Lu Zihao for dinner. He headed straight to the dining table and was about to sit down when she asked him to help set the table while she transferred the hot food from the pot to a serving dish.

He blinked a few times, seemingly unable to comprehend what she just asked him to do. She couldn't help but laugh at him.

"You're really a rich young master." She giggled before pointing at the overhead shelf where the plates were stored.

There was no change in his expression as he took the plates and arranged them on the table. Afterwards, he didn't miss the chance to punish her with a hot, brutal kiss for laughing at him. It was a quick kiss but extremely intense, leaving her dazed out of her mind and once again made her poor IQ plummet to amoeba level.

"If you dare ask me to wash the dishes later, I won't let you sleep tonight," he whispered to her ear. "I'll fuck you so hard all night long until you're limping tomorrow."

Visit and read more novel to help us update chapter quickly. Thank you so much!

Chapter 852 - Young Master Lu

Long Jinjing slapped Lu Zihao's arm even as his vulgar words affected her, making her feel all hot and bothered. His effect on her was no joke. She needed to find a way to not let him affect her too much before she went crazy for him.

"S-stop it, Nikolai," she stammered.

Lu Zihao grabbed her waist and caged her with his arm. "Hoooo~ I didn't see you for only a day but it seems that you've grown bolder while I was gone. Now you're even hitting me. What's next, Jinjing? Are you going to tie me in bed and have your wicked way with me?"

"W-what are you saying?" she squeaked. His words evoked vivid images to play inside her head. She felt her face and neck...no, she felt her entire body heat up until she feared that she might overheat.

"Heh~ Look at you. I bet you're thinking about something dirty." He leaned forward and whispered to her ear in his sinful voice, "I bet it involves me, naked and hard. And you, hot and wet."

"Y-you..." She pressed her face on his chest to hide from his teasing eyes. Ah, so embarrassing!

His chest vibrated from a devilish chuckle. He pulled her closer to him in a tight hug. "It's okay, Jinjing. It's perfectly normal to have dirty thoughts about your own boyfriend. I think so, at least. I already told you that there's no need to be so shy when you're around me."