Chapter 1 ( Rewritten 1/30/23)

hi readers that I dearly love!
sooo I've been thinking I want to add a little bit more to each chapter to this book! this is the first book I ever wrote and I love it so much. I wrote this when I was in high school and there's so so so much errors 😭. So with that being said i'm rewriting the chapters and fixing up my mistakes. There's gonna be slow updates because i've been working so much lately. Anywho thank you for all the votes and comments I read everything! Y'all really are the best let me know what y'all think about the changes of this chapter.

Have an amazing day♥️
-NAT
—————————————————————————-
Abigail's pov

Another horrid day living a nightmare with Angelo I was finishing up some laundry before I started on some dinner for him and his filthy friends. There was only one that has always caught my eye his name was Sage. He was always so kind and apologetic to me when Angelo would disrespect me in front of their group of friends. I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard him scream out my name like I was some type of animal.

" ABIGAIL GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE! "

When I reached the bottom of the stairs all of his friends were sitting down watching the game. Once they saw me they looked at me up and down like i was some type of meat. Sage was the only one that gave me a small smile.

" Yes master Angelo?" I spoke with a soft tone.

" Go get us some beers hurry up and stop whispering like you some dumb rat." He spoke with with so much disgust.

"Yes master my apologies"

I quickly walked into his expensive beautiful kitchen and pulled out four beers from the fridge. I walked back to the room and handed one to each of the guys.

"Is there anything else you need from me master?"

"Yes go start on dinner we are all hungry and it better be something damn good if not you're paying the consequences once everyone leaves. So get to it why are you still standing here scram bitch"

Hearing him say that caused my cheeks to turn hot and red. I turned around to walk back into the kitchen. When I walked pass the second sofa Sage was the only one sitting here he gently squeezed my hand and mouthed a sorry. I gave him a small smile and continued walking to the kitchen. Deep down I was praying Angelo hadn't seen that because I was definitely going to pay for something I didn't even cause. Once I reached the cabinet I pulled out some noodles with some tomato sauce and started cooking spaghetti. That was his favorite dish. I sat down and waited for the noodles to cook  thinking about my story. My mother sold me at the age of seventeen. Currently I am nineteen two miserable years have gone by and I haven't heard nothing from her. Im Angelos sex slave and his maid. My duties in this house are to please him, clean the house up, feed him, and take care of his daughter. Losing my virginity to him was something that pained me so much. I've always wanted to wait for marriage experience everything with my husband not some monster. My life has been a nightmare, but I know this pain wasn't going to last forever. I'm going to escape one of these days. I try my absolute best not to make him mad or even agitate him because if I do it's not very pretty. He will beat me to a pulp till I pass out. There was this one time I thought I was dead. I lasted a week and a half not waking up it's an absolute nightmare. He could give two shits he says I need to learn my lesson. I was interrupted from my thoughts when the pasta started boiling. I grabbed five bowls and poured each some spaghetti and a garlic bread with a fresh beer and set them on the table. Once I finished up I walked over to the living room calling them over. They all sat down digging in.

" This is good thank you!" Spoke up Sage.

"Thank you is there anything else I can get you master?"