#8

Story Title: Conflict of Order

Summary: Conflict of Order was suddenly released in 2036 as it is the World War RPG Online Game that was used in VR. However, Most of the players were suddenly quit due to announcement that the servers are shutting it down. One player named Taro, An player who likes this game was dishearted to hear that he's favorite game was shutting down. He wishes to stayed this game and disconnect. However, He was suddenly awake in the avater and realized that he's still stay in the game. But in the new avater and the weak skill. Rsalising that he was suddenly started the beginning of the game. But not only that, The NPC and Characters are alive and acting like real people. How will Taro survived this new world around him?

Story Title: World in Conflict: The Last Airbender

Summary: After the End of World War III. The United States and NATO able to defeat the Soviet and their allies. The Soviet sue for peace and East Germany and Other Warsaw-Pact finally united to europe. But in 1996, A portal suddenly open in Washington DC and the strangle looking Samurai Soldiers attacking the capital with fires and strange tanks. United States Armed Forces able to kick them out of Washington D.C. The US Government mobilized their military and send their army to the portal fine who reponseble for the massacre.