Ch-6 A Thief Identity

Start from the beginning

A history of the couple' romance that starts from the first kiss

G-Deku in mha ruin city looking at the building with rain pour on him until it change into the familiar world of zero.

You, the one who cats magic on this destiny, suddenly appeared.

G-Deku turn around to look at the Tristain academy. At gate students, teacher and Friends looking at with him smile or wave hands. G-Deku hand hold by someone and he look up see Louise beside her with smile. Izuku smile at her then both run to academy with title appear.

At Princple Office

Osmond, Colbret, Long, Izuku, louise, kirche, Tabi and some teachers.

Teachers were talking and Izuku,louise,kirche and tabi were in silent waiting for them.

Louise look beside her with deadpan at Kirche.

Louise whisper: "Why are you here?" asked with irritated.

Kirche: "It's all right. It sounds fun, don't you think?" Whisper back normal.

Long: "Upon questioning various folk around town, we have gathered information about sightings of a suspicious shadow entering and leaving a deserted shack deep in the woods."

Osmond: "You sure are quick with your job, Miss Longueville."

Long: "From those testimonies, I attempted to sketch it out." give a scroll to Osmond who take it and open it. Osmond then turn around and show to Louise,Izuku,Kirche and Tabi. Four of them look close.

Osmond: "How is it?"

Louise: "This is Fouquet! There's no doubt about it!"

Teachers started to whisper among each other.

Colbret: "Let's report this to the Palace Immediately. We can ask the Royal Guards to send men there."

Osmond: "If we drag our heels that much, Fouquet will catch on to us. We must get the Staff of Destruction back with our own hands, to regain the institute's honor that was tarnished by that thief! Raise your staff, if you are up for the challenge!" look at every teacher who just look away.

Izuku: "Wow, some great staff!" though in sigh "Guess, I should..." his though Interrupted by Louise.

Louise: "I'll go!" said while wand in the air.

Izuku: "Huh?!" surprise

Colbret: "Miss Valliere!"

Kirche: "I will go as well." said while wand in the air.

Louise look surprise at Kirche: "Zerbst!"

Kirche: "I can't afford to lose to a Valliere."

Louise look at her deadpan: "You know...."

Kirche: "Tabitha?" look surprise at Tabi beside Louise who staff wand in air "You don't have to. This is a problem between the two of us."

Tabi: "I'm worried about you two." said in monotone.

Kirche, Louise was surprise and glad.

Kirche: "Tabitha!"

Louise: "Thank you."

Osmond chuckle: "Then I will leave it to the three of you. These two have witnessed Fouquet."

Izuku: "Really, I'm a ghost here?" though with eye twitch

Osmond: "On top of that, Miss Tabitha is a Chevalier Knight, at so young an age."

Kirche/Louise: "A knight?!" look surprised at Tabi "