"Kalim, don't just let your food go cold. It would be not delicious if it's not warm anymore."

Kalim nod in understanding, before swallowing the food in his mouth. "Ah! Your right, thanks for reminding me." Before continuing on eating.

This time Jamil was the one who was smirking, and Azul has still a smile on his face, but his eyes are twitching.

Floyd and Jade, who was watching the whole interaction, was just chuckling at them.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Amir walking toward them, and saw Grim and some delinquent squabbling.

"Myah?! No way! Hands off the bird, chump! I need my protein, because I am HANGRY!" The monster angrily stated, as he glared at the two delinquent.

"Hey! That's no way to speak to an upperclassman! Catch me outside and I'll teach you some respect!" One of the delinquent said, readying his pen, same goes to the other one.

"Um, excuse me, sir, but it said in the handbook that fighting with magic was prohibited..." Deuce pointed out, but the delinquent didn't listen.

But before the fight begun, the two delinquent felt and arm around their shoulder.

"Now, now. What's going on here?"  A husked voice questioned.

The troublemakers stop, and see who was that. And they thought it was Amir, but nope! It's a new guy. (Sike! You thought it's Amir? >:D)

The troublemakers see a long white hair, somewhat dull eye, and a long dark grey jacket with yellow furs on the shoulder. The delinquent turn around and saw a familiar upperclassmen.

"N-nyx-senpai!!" The two delinquent screamed, as their faces starts to sweat and along with that was their face turning pale.

The white hair boy, who was known Nyx, looked at the troublemakers.

"You four first year really are a trouble magnets. Anyway, you all didn't answer my question."

One of the delinquent was the first one to answer, "T-this first years the one who started!"

The first years was displeased at the delinquent answer, so this time Yuu's the one who stand up this time.

He go in front the trio, and started to point at the delinquent. "Excuse me, I don't recall us picking a fight with you, assholes! I remember WE just broke the yolk on your food, and got pretty pissy about it, so you pricks just decided to pick a fight with us here. Yes, it's Grim's fault broking the yolk, but we're not the who caused a scene and wanting to fight, right?" Yuu exclaimed, already had enough if this mess.

The trio who was behind Yuu was shock at Yuu's attitude, who knew the sweet and chill Yuu could say more than one swear in a whole statement.

Nyx smirked at Yuu's statement, before getting his attention back to the delinquent.

"Well, that was already answered my question. Thank you for the answer Freshie, now I'll be dragging this two to their Head dorm leader, have a nice a day." Nyx smiled, while dragging the two delinquent, who was now trying to get out of Nyx arms.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

As they finally leave, Ace couldn't help but comment on Yuu's attitude.

"Wow Yuu, I never thought you had it in you."

Yuu had already calmed down, and look at Ace.

"I mean, if you deal with a bunch of assholes in your whole life. You gonna get a hobbit to talk back to them." Yuu answered, while shrugging.

"And I'm surprised that you didn't fight back to Ace, back at the Main Street before." A familiar voice stated.

And this time when they look, it was indeed a familiar face, and it was Amir. Who have his hands to his pockets.

"Amir, nice to see you." Yuu greeted, while the trio also did the same.

"Y'know, I thought you were the one who's gonna kicked the delinquents, but I guess not." Ace assumed truthfully.

"I was planning to, but that guy just got first." Amir answered, before looking at Yuu.

Amir then hold the earrings Yuu was currently wearing, "I never thought you would actually wear it."

Yuu blush at the contact he  just received, and answered back.

"I mean, it would be a waste if I wasn't wearing it."

Amir smirked, and letting a soft chuckle.

"Good to know, besides it looks good on you." Amir admitted making Yuu turn even more red.

But Ace had to interrupt them, "Ehem! Just flirt when we're not here, and also I'm hungry."

Deuce just slapped the back of Ace's head, and scolded him. "Don't be rude."

"It's fine Deuce," Amir assured, while getting food for himself. "Besides, we gonna have to find a table for us to eat. C'mon boys, we gonna find ourselves a seat."

And with that he lead the way, while the four followed him.

————————————————–

•|FUN FACTS|•

• I'm making Deuce a bestfriend, and you will be seeing him on the Savanaclaw Arc. (Yes, it's a guy)

• I also want Amir had the ability to form into like the Cave of Wonders. Like the giant sand tiger. (Not the tiger part, but still)

• Author is still waiting for you readers to answer the last question, "Who the one you want for Lilia? Darius or Vyrith?"

————————————————–

That's all for now, thank you for reading~♥