The Passenger Princess

Leslie wasn't just richard's co-pilot; she was the passenger princess of his blue WRX. With her vibrant personality and insatiable curiosity, she brought life to every journey they embarked upon.

"Richard, where are we going?" Asked Leslie.

"Well, we are going on a road trip. We don't have much to do this week, so why not just spend time together and go shopping and just have fun," answered Richard.

"Hell yeah!" Yelled Leslie.

From the moment Leslie hopped into the passenger seat, her presence transformed the car into a realm of endless possibilities.

"Here, you can control the playlist." Said Richard. He always lets Leslie control the songs since she doesn't like his taste of music, which is rock music. But with Richard, he can listen to any genre and still enjoy the music.

"Yuhh!" Yelled leslie as she snatched the phone from Richard's hand and started to unlock his phone and play her K-pop playlist.

As Richard begins to start his WRX, he sees leslie dancing in the passenger seat, and he lifts a smile, knowing she's having fun and we haven't even left the parking lot yet. With the windows down and the music blasting, they cruised through the streets like royalty on wheels, their laughter echoing off the walls of buildings as they passed.

"Damn, I'm hungry. Are you hungry?" Asked Richard

"Hell yeah, I'm hungry," answered leslie.

"With yo hungry ass," jokingly said, Richard

"Fuck you," said Leslie as Richard laughs.

"Where to, whatchu feel like eating?" asked Richard.

"Whataburger sounds nice," replied leslie.

"Mmm, I'd kill for some Whataburger," as Richard's mouth begins to water from the thought of getting his favorite burger.

Richard cherished the moments spent with leslie in the car. Whether they were speeding down the highway or stuck in traffic, their conversations flowed freely, filled with laughter, inside jokes, and shared dreams. They soon get to Whataburger, and they sit in line just enjoying the music and vibing together. Because of Richard being curious and caring, He questioned leslie.

"Hey, you don't mind me doing this for us, right?" Asked Richard.

"What of course I don't mind, I get to be out of my house and spend almost a whole week with you, that's like the best thing I could ask for," replied Leslie. As Richard begins to smile in awe.

They begin to pull up to the menu as the cashier says, "Welcome to Whataburger. What can I get for you? "

"Uh, just give us a minute," replies Richard

"Whatchu want," says Richard.

"Um, a double cheeseburger with nothing but meat and cheese," replied leslie.

"Okay, I'm ready," says Richard to the cashier.

"Go ahead," the cashier replies.

"She will get a double cheeseburger with nothing but cheese and meat, make the fries large, and a large Coke. And as for me, I'll get the sweet and spicy bacon burger with extra bacon, large fries, and a large Dr. Pepper and that'll be all," replied Richard.

The cashier replies with the order to make sure everything is right, and Richard agrees as the cashier says their total, and Richard drives off to the window to pay and collect the food.

Richard hears leslie's stomach growl. "Damn, you're that hungry, huh? Hungry ass, " says Richard in a joking voice.

"Fuck you," says leslie in a cute aggressive voice.

"Fuck you too," replies Richard in a joking manner.

The cashier hands Richard the food and drinks, and Leslie grabs the food bag and places it on her lap as Richard holds the drinks and puts them in the cup holders. As a minute passes, Richard pays for the order and makes sure we get the condiments and napkins. (Richard likes to get extra napkins to fill his napkin cubby by leslie's doors)

Together, they drive off and explore the world beyond the confines of their hometown, venturing into unknown territories and forging unforgettable memories along the way. From spontaneous road trips to impromptu adventures, there was never a dull moment with Leslie by his side.

As the miles stretched out before them, Richard and Leslie discovered the true beauty of friendship: the ability to turn an ordinary drive into an extraordinary journey. With Skye as his passenger princess, Richard knew that no road was too long or too challenging to travel as long as they were together.