"Master Bell Wiene ran into the city."

Bell turned quickly to look for Wiene until a hand was felt holding his shoulder.

"Bell, wait"

Turning, he could see Welf, the redhead blacksmith holding onto his shoulder.

"Leave her. This isn't your problem."

With anger, Bell grabbed Welf's hand, took it off his shoulder, and looked at him.

"It's been my problem since I took her out of the Dungeon."

As the family was about to have a huge argument, fate played with them once again. As if someone had planned this horrible event, a yell could be heard through Orario, causing the beginning of a series of events that would change Orario with one word.

"MONSTER"

At that moment, everyone knew she had been found. The rest of the Hestia familia did not mind, even Lili, with a slight smile, knowing this situation would solve itself with how many adventurers there were in the city. On the other hand, Bell stood in shock every second. His breathing got quicker, beginning to hyperventilate until Haruhime, who was at his side, grabbed Bell's hand and started running into the city.

"Master Bell, we need to find Miss Wiene."

Dragging Bell by the hand, they went deeper into the city, running through the streets, but Haruhime knew that she wouldn't be quick enough to get there. As she turned around, she looked at Bell, who was still in a state of shock. She knew he must have been under stress from being away from Wiene for a long time, fearing for her safety, but Haruhime knew Bell needed to rescue her. Seeing there was no other option, she came up with one idea.

"Please forgive me."

Standing before Bell, she raised her hand, bringing it down with force. 

*SMACK*

Smacking Bell caused him to stumble backward while also bringing him out of his state of shock.

"Haruhime?"

confused, he only looked at the Renard

"Master Bell, please, you need to hurry. Wiene is in danger."

Bell only looked around, still in a dazed state until

"Wiene...oh no, Wiene," he realized what had happened

He began running at his top speed, following the crowd's noise through alleys. Seeing many people run away and other adventurers running to the same location as Bell, he arrived and saw a huge group surrounding Wiene.

 Seeing many people run away and other adventurers running to the same location as Bell, he arrived and saw a huge group surrounding Wiene

Pushing his way through the crowd by any means, he made it to the front, but the image he saw horrified him. Bell saw as the little girl he took care of was against a cart, getting stones thrown at her as she cried out. He couldn't do anything. Bell watched as he yelled in his mind. No, stop, don't hurt her. Please look at her she's crying.