Chapter 3

At the turn of dusk, a blue-haired girl was running away from the Hearth Manor, fearing for her life as she had a hand over her shoulder where the wound from the arrow fired from Lily's crossbow was made even as Wiene was crying, bleeding and scared she kept running for the simple fact if Wiene stopped and got found she could die from the people hunting her down.  

Wiene ran with no knowledge of where she was going but she kept running until she could see shinning lights from the incoming street she was heading towards as she kept getting closer and closer wiene could hear noises coming from the street even if she were scared this was her first honest look at the outside world no dungeon with a cold environment with everywhere you turn you have to be worried if you were going to be killed by a monster or hunted by adventurers or the inside of Bell's room even if it wasn't bad until recent event's it wasn't the outside world that she always wanted to see but as she slowed from a run to almost a complete stop as she stared at the bright light's kids runing around trying to catch each other adults laughing drinking even if it was a small piece of the world past the dungeon she could't help but stare in aw at the scene in front of her eyes as she imagine a world where she could live out here with Bell feeling the sun even playing games like those the children were playing but in the time she was imagining a life where she could live on the suface she was blind to the fact that everyone began moving now filling the street causing people to be close starting to bump each other making their way towards wiene, but as she stared imagining the future, she did not notice the crowd until the group created a massive wall blocking the lights she was looking at with excitment where now she came out of thought moving through the street hoping Bell would find her but wiene even if she waited for Bell to come save her she remember his words and trying to conquer her fear and give Bell time to rescue her but as she moved through the streets she saw a group of kids playing by a loaded cart with large boxes as Wiene look at them she saw one of the kids accidently pushed the other hard causing him to bump the cart making a box fall towards the child in that moment Wiene rushed to the child spreading her wing to shield the child from the crate being succesful in protecting her wiene looked at the child.

"A-Are you ok?" 

Looking at the child, Wiene noticed the look of terror the child was showing without noticing the crowd's footsteps gathering around her. Wiene was only trying to save the child from the falling crate, but everyone around could only see a dark silhouette with one wing and eyes focused on one target the child. 

Before she could notice, the child's mother screamed, without knowing that scream would cause the beginning of trouble in Orario

Before the current event, a boy with a face of complete fear walked into the front of his home. Everyone from his familia was out in the lawn. Even though he didn't look in their direction, he was focused on the blood that covered the floor, letting out a scream not of anger but fear.

"WHERE IS WIENE?!"

The scream caused those present to look at their captain, but none of them knew what to tell him until the Renard of the family came to his side and warned him.