7| The V. Day- Part 1

Start from the beginning

Gautami: Hello, good morning Abhi🏙

Abhi: Good morning. How are you?❤

Gautami: I'm good, what about you?

Abhi: I'm good too. There is just one thing left to make my day better.

Gautami (understood what he meant): And, what's that?❤😉

Abhi: Take a guess👀

Gautami: Me and you, together for a day?🥰

Abhi: Yes, but not just for a day, for always❤

Gautami (blushes hard😳): Umm, that's a very sweet thinking of yours. Infact, I feel the same way about us as well❤

Abhi: By the way, was there any special occasion for this call from your side?

Gautami: Why, can't I call you without a reason?

Abhi (chuckles): That's not what I meant, my dear😆. But I'm just asking you.

Gautami (remembers): Oh wait, actually there was one.

Abhi: So, tell me. I'm all ears.

Gautami: Saraswati Puja e amar songe baire berobi?

Translation: Will you go out with me today for Saraswati Puja?

Abhi (smiles): Ofcourse, why not? Tor songe somoy katanor jonne shob korbo ami.

Translation: In order to spend time with you, I will do anything.

Gautami (smiles): Okay, kota somoy berole bhalo hobe?

Translation: At which time will it be suitable to head out?

Abhi: How about now?

Gautami (🤯): What? Now?

Abhi: Yeah, get ready and I will come pick you up at 11 am.

Gautami (checks the time): But it's already 10:15 am.
(As they were talking in a quite slow manner😆)

Abhi: It's of no issues. Hang up the call and get ready. I can't wait to see you😉. I haven't seen you in so long❤😚

Gautami (blushes): Me too. Okay, I will be waiting for you. Bye, and I love you❤

Abhi: I love you too, my dear❤

Gautami hung up the call and started getting ready swiftly in order to not be late and could not contain her excitement of meeting him after quite a very long time.

She did not know how to wear a saree properly so she called her mom who chuckled on seeing her daughter's miserable condition and had a great laugh over it. Afterwards, she made Gautami wear a saree and she was looking very beautiful, like an angel for sure.

 Afterwards, she made Gautami wear a saree and she was looking very beautiful, like an angel for sure