˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ . Bottle of Love . ˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

Start from the beginning

[ GHOST POV: ]
As the morning sun bathes the base in a warm glow, laughter and chatter fill the recreation area where the group has gathered. The atmosphere is relaxed and jovial, the sound of music mingling with the sound of party games being played.

"Where are Soap and Ghost?" Alejandro's voice rings out, a note of curiosity in his tone as he looks around the bustling area.

"They're still in their rooms, I'll go get them," Gaz replies, his footsteps carrying him towards the room where Ghost and Soap had spent the night.

Inside the room, Ghost stirs from his sleep as Gaz's footsteps approach. The air is filled with a mix of excitement and anticipation, the promise of a day filled with laughter and camaraderie unfolding before them.

Johnny and Ghost awaken to the sound of Gaz's approach, their hearts filled with a sense of warmth and readiness to join their allies in the festivities.

[ GAZ POV: ]
"Soap! Ghost! We're about to play spin the bottle, and we're having drinks, you two coming?" Gaz called from the doorway, without looking as he waited for a response before returning to the festivities. I ain't hanging around, I don't want to see anything I'm not supposed to. Besides, Price has my drink and he'll drink it if I aren't back quickly! He hurried back, vaguely hearing the pair's reply called out faintly as he left.

[ GHOST POV: ]
Ghost and Soap exchange a glance, a silent understanding passing between them as they prepare to join the others in the recreation area. The room is filled with a sense of anticipation and excitement, the promise of fun and laughter beckoning them to join their allies in the festivities.

"We'll be right there, Gaz," Ghost calls out, his voice carrying a note of readiness and camaraderie as he and Soap prepare to join the group.

As they make their way to the recreation area, the air is filled with the sound of music and laughter, the atmosphere buzzing with energy and excitement.

Johnny and Ghost step into the bustling recreation area, their hearts light with the promise of fun and camaraderie.

[ SOAP POV: ]
Johnny can't help but notice lots of eyes on him, a look of confusion covers his face as he shrugs it off, sitting down in the circle, Ghost sitting directly across from him, also unaware that Soap is still wearing his hoodie. As the drinks get passed around Johnny takes a sip, excited as spin the bottle begins.

[ GHOST POV: ]
As Johnny settles into the circle, a sense of curiosity washes over him as he notices the eyes of their allies on him. A look of confusion crosses his face briefly, but he quickly shrugs it off, focusing on the game at hand. Ghost sits directly across from him, their eyes meeting in a silent exchange that speaks volumes of their unspoken bond.

Unbeknownst to them, Soap is still wearing Ghost's hoodie, a detail that escapes their notice in the excitement of the moment. The air is filled with a mix of anticipation and laughter, the sound of drinks being passed around adding to the festive atmosphere.

[ SOAP POV: ]
As Johnny takes a sip of his drink, a sense of excitement fills him as the game of spin the bottle begins. The bottle spins in the center of the circle, the group eagerly watching as it comes to a stop, pointing towards its next participant.

Johnny's heart races with excitement as the bottle spins, the air filled with a sense of anticipation and fun. The game unfolds before them, a mix of laughter and camaraderie filling the room as they take turns spinning the bottle, a moment of shared joy and connection with their allies.

[ GROUP POV : ]
"Okay, hermanos!" Alejandro calls, gathering everyone's attention "We're playing spin the bottle, eh? That means that when it's your turn, you'll spin the bottle! And whoever it lands on gets to pick a truth or dare for you to give them, no exceptions! You have to do your dares and you have to be honest! Comprende?" "Si!" "Yeah!" "Alright!" Everyone called, nodding at the instructions. It was Alejandro's turn first, as he spins the bottle everyone eagerly waits for it to land on someone.