˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ . Truth or Consequences . ˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

[ SOAP POV: ]
Soap's face turned red, as his lips parted from Ghost's all he could do was stammer and blush profusely. Watching as Ghost smiled, amused. "You like that, ay Johnny?". Ghost teased him gently, grinning. "You're an idiot, Simon." He mumbled, blushing. Ghost smiled, he released Johnny, leaning against the wall beside him he slid down until he was sitting on the ground, leaning against it. He pulled up his balaclava, wiping some dirt from his face. Soap settled beside him, quietly. Ghost and Soap share a moment of comfortable silence, the tension between them palpable as they sit close together. "Well, Soap, looks like we've got some time to kill. Any games you want to play or shall we just enjoy the quiet for a bit?" Ghost suggests, a small smile playing on his lips. Soap thinks for a moment, still recovering from being caught so off guard by the kiss, grinning he gets an idea, "How about we play a game called Two Truths One Lie?" he asks, mischief in his eyes. "You can go first, tell me two truths and a lie about yourself and I have to guess which is the lie.".

[ GHOST POV: ]
Ghost nods, a playful glint in his eyes as he considers his options. "Alright then, let's see... I once skydived into enemy territory, I can speak four languages fluently, and I've never lost a game of poker." He states, waiting for Soap's guess with a smirk.
"Let me guess, you can't speak four languages fluently? I've seen you struggle with your Spanish before.~" he teased him lightheartedly, smiling as they sat there together. Ghost chuckles, nodding in agreement. "You got me, Soap. I can barely order a drink in Spanish, let alone hold a conversation." He admits, a playful glint in his eye. "Your turn, Two Truths One Lie."

[ SOAP POV: ]
"Alright!" He says, grinning. "My favourite drink is Tequila, I like dogs, and I hate spicy food!" He says, wondering which Ghost will pick. Ghost considers Soap's statements carefully, a thoughtful expression on his face. "I'd say the lie is that you hate spicy food. I've seen you handle some pretty hot stuff without breaking a sweat." He replies, a knowing look in his eyes.
Soap nods, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, I can handle hot things quite well..~" He joked, smirking at the slight hint of suggestiveness in his tone.

Ghost chuckles softly, a smirk playing on his lips. "Is that so, Soap?" He teases back, the air between them thick with playful banter and unspoken tension.
"Well, it looks like we've got some time to kill. What do you say we make the most of it?"
Soap raises an eyebrow, nodding. "What do you have in mind?" He asks, smirking.
Ghost's smirk widens, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I think we've played enough games for now, Soap. How about we find a way to pass the time that's a bit more... entertaining?" He suggests, his tone suggestive as he leans in closer to Soap.
Johnny's face flushed red as he leaned closer. His heart racing as his breath caught in his chest. "O-Oh? And what's that?" He asked, nervously smiling.

[ GHOST POV: ]
Ghost's lips curl into a knowing smile as he leans in even closer, his voice dropping to a low, husky whisper. "How about we have a different kind of fun, Soap? Something a little more... intimate." He suggests, his eyes locking with Soap's, a hunger and desire burning in their depths. Soap's eyes widen in surprise, yet a glint of desire burned deep in them as he smirked, flustered. "Kiss me, Soap. I know you want to.~" He said calmly, grinning as Soap stammered, caught off guard again. "W-What?" He blurted out, nervously chuckling, yet visibly flustered. "Kiss me, and that's an order, Johnny.~" He smirked, watching Soap's eyes widen.

[ SOAP POV: ]
Soap blushed, he slowly leaned in, his eyes burning with desire as he cautiously leant closer, he was hesitant at first, unsure whether Ghost had merely been kidding, until the taller Brit finally leaned in, closing the gap between the two as he caught him in another long, and passionate kiss.

[ GHOST POV: ]
Ghost's gaze darkens with desire as he reads the unspoken invitation in Soap's eyes. Without another word, he closes the gap between them, capturing Soap's lips in a searing kiss. The moment is electric, filled with longing and pent-up desire as they finally give in to the passion that has been simmering between them.