He sat down as he took out his phone. " I thought you like contact lense more, are you gonna start wearing your glasses again?", I asked. He looked at us as he adjusted his glasses. "Just wanted to try it out again. But I'll change later. I prefer contact lense more", he replied. He went through his phone and suddenly shouted.

"What?", I asked. He showed me the photo that was posted on the school's webpage. It was Hanbin and Matthew. They were in an amusement park. "I thought he was sick", Gunwook said. I admitted I was a but hurt seeing the two of them together. But I had made up my mind to let both of them go, so that they could be together happily. I hoped that Hanbin wasn't using him just to forget Hao. I hoped he was serious about Matthew.

_

Matthew pov

We rode the ferris wheels, and Hanbin hyung wanted to try out the rollercoaster. But I wasn't feeling good. I wanted to throw up. "Are you okay?", he asked. I shook my head. "Just feeling dizzy, but I'll be fine", I told him. We cancelled the rollercoaster plan as we strolled around the open market. I heard a girl shouting. I turned to the side and saw a girl hugging her boyfriend, I assumed. She was happy that her boyfriend won her a plushy from the claw machine.

"Do you want one?", Hanbin asked me. I thought for a moment and then nodded finally. He inserted the coin as he operated the claw. He won a plushy in one try.. He was really good in that..

I didn't know why but I recalled the time when Jiwoon hyung tried to won the plushy, but he was so and that he could not get even one. I smiled without knowing. "Matthew, do you want to try too?", Hanbin hyung asked. I shook my head. "It's okay hyung, you already won five for me, it's enough. I'm really amazed that you're so good in this. The last time I came here with Jiwoon hyung, he tried to won a plushy, but he was so bad.. So he just bought the whole machines"..

"Really, I didn't know you went on a date with Jiwoong"..

"Ah! It was a double date. Plus, we weren't a couple, we just tag along. Gyuvin and Jun Hyeon were the couple. But that jerk was two timing on him. Jiwoon hyung found out, and he beat the shit out of him"...

We chatted as we walk along. I was telling him the whole story.. All the things that happened when he was not here. He just listen without uttering a thing. Then I finally realized that I was talking about Jiwoon hyung a lot..

"I'm sorry, it's just that so many things happen when you were away. And Jiwoon hyung was there for me", I apologized. He chuckled as he ribbed my hair. "It's okay, at least I get to know your real feelings. You like him, don't you?", he asked. I wasn't sure, but I seemed to enjoy things when Jiwoon hyung was around.

"I'm really sorry, hyung. If it was like before, then I'll be so happy that you are trying to open up for me. But, it's different now. I can tell you really missed Hao hyung. We can hang out everytime you missed him, I'll always be there to cheer you up.. as your friend", I told him. He nodded.

"Do you know that you're the first person Jiwoong has ever like for real? I'll be happy if you can open up for him.. He has changed a lot since he met you"...

I just nodded in response to his words.

_

Hanbin pov

Although it was late, I called my friends to the basketball court. All three of them came together.

"Why are you calling us here? And what are you doing here? Should not you be with Matthew?", Jiwoong asked. I bounced the ball 🏀 and threw it to him. He caught it.