I walk towards a different part of the island, and as soon as I turn away all the frogs starts hopping off in the direction they came from.

Hearing their gross little feet against the ground is disgusting. I shiver and walk away.

As I'm exploring more of the island most of it seems deserted, there's some stumps of trees that look like they've been cut down. So far I haven't found anything...

This is getting tiring.

It seems I have no choice but to venture that specific area of the island. Why on earth is there an ungodly amount of frogs...

I shiver and start walking back towards that area of the island. I did not want to get dirty today but it seems I have no choice. Those disgusting creatures...

Something I have noticed as I've been exploring is there's a bunch of trees growing fruits. And they seem to be organized, usually they're spontaneous when it comes to uninhabited islands.

There's coconuts, and tons of other fruits all organized with their fruit category.

I smile...interesting.

I walk around some more until I end up returning back to the area I was in last, with the frogs. I look around next and right to see if they're still here.

No sign of them.

"Great..." I sigh and slowly keep walking.

Now I feel like they're gonna pop out of nowhere and surprise me. Those weird creatures. I shiver and keep walking.

I don't even hear them, there was tons of them what happened..?

"Ugh..." I sigh and keep walking.

It's a normal looking pathway and it's surrounded by trees in each end. It actually looks quite calming like it was decorated to be a pathway. There's flowers growing from the trees and on the ground.

I slightly smile and I continue making my way down the pathway.

Whoosh.

I tilt my head and look around. My guard goes up.

What was that.

...

I shake my head and continue walking down the pathway. Odd...

...I feel as if I'm being watched.

Impossible, Must be the frogs.

...