10. "In love?!"

Alya is running around with Blake and Elvis, they are at a field not far from camp. The three kids sit down below a tree for a few moments before they get message from camp:

We need you guys at camp, come back asap!!!
Yours truly,
Ash :⁠-⁠)

Elvis sighs, "Come on, they need us at camp."

Alya starts walking ahead, "Race you guys to camp!!!"

The two boys yell , "What?! That's not fair you had a head start!" They all start running down the field toward camp.

It had been six months since Alya arrived at camp and got her powers. They had been training her, and her two friends, Blake and Elvis were chosen to go with Alya to free the kingdoms, Alya being in charge.

The trio had made it back to camp. Alya starts to jump and yell, "I won you lost!"

She bumps into Ash, who is behind her, Ash calms the kids down, "Okay, okay, come, Alya, you have to train, and Blake and Elvis my dad wants you guys to clean up your cabin it is a mess."

Elvis groans, "It's Alya's cabin too ya know."

Ash starts to tease Elvis, "Yeah but most of the mess is yours or your brothers, soooo."

Elvis starts to walk towards the cabin and yell, "Woooow, your soooo nice!!"

Elvis rolls his eyes, and Blake puts his arm around Elvis, "Come on, the quicker we do it, the quicker we'll finish."

Elvis starts to mumble stuff, but stops after he sees Blake smiling and looking back at Alya, Elvis gasps, "No way!!"

Blake looks at Elvis confused, "What do you mean, 'No way'?"

Elvis starts to tease Blake, "You like Alya - wait no - you love Alya!!!"

Blake gasps, "I do not like Alya!"

As Blake and Elvis walk off, Ash notices that Alya can't stop smiling at Blake, and comes to the realization that, "You like - no love Blake!!"

Alya looks back at Ash and stops smiling, "What?! No I don't!"

"Uhm - yes you do."

" No - I - don't!"

"I'm your cousin, I know you like him - wait - let's ask Gin."

Alya stops walking, "No way!! Mhmm, nope! He thinks all the girls like weird people like - him!"

"Oh come on it won't hurt to admit you like him."

"Yes, it - wait I'm not falling for that trick!"

Blake and Elvis are almost done cleaning up, and Elvis is still bothering Blake, "Oh, come on, I'm your best friend, you can tell me anything."

"I don't like Alya!"

As they are talking Alya, Ash, and Gin walk into the cabin, they were also bothering Alya, but when they walk into the cabin everyone stops talking.

"Hi," Alya says awkwardly.

Elvis enthusiastically answers, "Heyyyy!"

Ash and Gin notice the tension in the room, look at each other, and run out as fast as they can.

Blake breaks the silence and tension in the room, "How was training?"

Alya shrugs, "It was fine, I can control all of my powers now."

Elvis thinks for a moment, "What were your powers again? Sorry, you have so many."

"I only have four."

Elvis gets annoyed, "Yeah, but what are they?"

Blake chuckles, Alya rolls her eyes, "They're: shield, kinetic energy, electrokinesis, and a bunch of mind stuff, but the only one I can actually do is telekinesis."

Hey this chapter isn't that necessary, but I just wanted to hint at Alya and Blake

Hey this chapter isn't that necessary, but I just wanted to hint at Alya and Blake. This chapter took me a little longer than expected but it's here 😊.
(Please comment your opinions and vote, TYSM 😀)