Y/N: "We're gonna have to slice and dice, you agree."

Blitzo: "Ya, I'll be the distraction this time."

"Y/N and Blitzo ran towards Robo Fizz, Blitzo would get the jester's attention and Y/N would end shove his blade In Robo fizz's neck, then use his heel to shove it in more."

"Robo fizz would shake his head and laugh maniacally due to Y/N cutting a circuit wire in his neck."

"Blitzo and Y/N regrouped again."

Blitzo: "I think we got him."

Y/N: "No, I need another knife, I'm gonna stab the other side of his neck."

Blitzo: "Ok."

"Blitzo handed Y/N another knife."

Robo fizz: "I never thought a human...haha....cou-...could do somethin-...hahahaha........something like that.....hahahahaha."

Y/N: "I hate it when people think little of me, cause then something like this happens."

Blitzo: "Ya, well, let's get this fucking over with, I want to get paid."

Y/N: "Ok."

"Blitzo rushed towards the jester demon, then fallowed by Y/N, Blitzo pulled out his rifle and hit Robo Fizz's right knee, causing him to kneel down."

"Y/N jumped and pushed the newly handed knife into the other side of the Jester demons neck, then for the last blow, Y/N used his right elbow to counter attack the Jester again, leaving a dent in the robotic head."

"Robo Fizz would fall on the floor, face first."

Blitzo: "Well, Y/N lets g-

"Then a massive explosion rocks the park, sending Y/N and Blitzo flying, as they hurtled through the air, smoking and screaming.

Moxxie: "Oh crumbs."

"Y/N was about to land on Moxxie, but Millie grabbed Moxxie In enough time. Y/N and Blitzo land in front of Stolas and Octavia."

Y/N: "Well, Blitz, another job well done."

Blitzo: "Yup, but it was worth it, that slutty toy Clown had it coming."

"Y/N stood back up, and saw a sharp metal puncturing his right rib-cage and another one in his left thigh."

Y/N: "Oh, would you look at that."

"Blitzo stood up."

Blitzo: "Looks bad, *put hand on hips* I guess I am one lucky fucker."

Y/N: "Ya, umm, got anything for the wounds."

"Y/N pointed at his two fresh wounds, then pulled out the sharp pieces of metal, and red blood would gush out."

Stolas: "How disgusting."

Y/N: "Deal with it bird brain."

Stolas: "Oooooh."

Blitzo: "Haha, Y/N told you off Stolas."

Stolas: "Yes, yes he did." 

Loona: "You ok Y/N."

Y/N: "Ya, nothing major, I'll be good tomorrow."

"Loona looked at Y/N with a sarcastic look and sighed."

Stolas: "Are you afraid of me human."

Y/N: "No, why would I be, and please call me Y/N, I'm trying to fit in down here."

Stolas: "Sorry, uhh Y/N, why are you here in the first place."

"Loona applied pressure to the wound on Y/N's right side."