ChapterNineteen

"Natious slow the hell down before we miss the house!" I said
"I thought you knew where the house is!" he said
"I do but I can barely see which house cause you won't slow the fuck down!" I said. He've been pissing me off the whole ride, asking me do I talk to niggas.
"Fuck you yelling for!" he said
"Cause you really pissing me off!" I said
"Aluzae, who the fuck you talking to like that!" he said
"Nigga you!" I said pushing his head which made the car swerve since he the one driving
"Aluzae keep your fucking hands off me yo!" he said
"Just shut the fuck up talking to me Natious" I said
"Aluzae kill the damn attitude for real!" He said and I just ignored him.
"This the house, right here with trucks" I said. He found a parking spot up the block cause it was so many cars.
"Aluzae" Natious said after sitting in the car for five minutes. He had my ass on child lock so I couldn't get out.
"Yes" I said rolling my eyes
"Look, I'm sorry" he said rubbing on his waves
"Mhmm" I hummed
"Aluzae can you just look at me damn" he said and I looked at him.
"I'm sorry. I just got jealous and you know how I am. I'd even get jealous if a toddler try to holla." he said and I couldn't hold in my laugh
"I'm just tired of you being petty over stupid shit." I said
"I know and I'm sorry. Imma try to work on my jealousy" he said
"Now can we go back to the happy us cause I ain't cut for all this arguing shit." he said
"Ok baby" I said. I know I gave in to quick but damn, I can't stay mad at him if my life depends on it.
"Lips" he said and I pecked his lips but it's Natious so there's no such thing as a peck. We pulled away leaving me breathless.
"I'm sorry for pissing you off" he said and softly bit down on my bottom lip then gave me one last kiss before we hopped out the car. He held his hand out and I gladly took it. We walked up to the door and Natious started to look nervous.
"Babe you got this" I said
"Ok. Good luck kiss?" he said and I kissed him and we walked in.

"My grand baby!" My gran gran yelled
"Gran gran!" I said hugging her and attacking her with kisses
"Hey sweetie, who this" she asked
"This my boyfriend Natious." I said
"I hope you treat her right or you gone end up like that Deondre boy. Mmm poor boy." she said
"Oh don't worry, I'm going to treat her like the queen she is." He said
"I like you already" my gran gran said
"Thanks" Natious said
"Now getting my son to like you gonna be difficult" she said
"Speaking of him, where is he ?" I asked
"You know he always in that game room" she said
"Alright gma." I said dragging Natious towards the game room
"I thought I was yo daddy." he said smirking and gripping my ass
"Sike" I said laughing
"Ight." he said pushing me a little
"Bring yo ass here." I said pulling him and he wrapped his arm back around me. We finally made it to the Man Cave, all the way in the back of the house.
"So they a little ruff on boys I date now after what the other one did, so be yourself and good luck." I said opening the door and slapping his ass making him jump in the room. All eyes was on him.
"Hey fam." I said opening my arms and all 8 of my uncles, including my dad gave me a bear hug all at once. Then my 5 brothers and all my cousins.
"Who this?" My dad said
"Oh everybody this is Natious.... my boyfriend." I said. Almost everybody raised an eyebrow at Natious . One of my uncles started walking around him looking him up and down.
"Well umm, get along.." I said look at my uncle Sceddrick cause he be the one scary my boyfriends away.
"Why you staring at me?" My uncle said
"You know why" I said and he started laughing
"Like I was saying, get along and if anybody need me, I'll be with gran gran." I said leaving and scratching my head. Time to take this shit down. As I was walking to the kitchen, I bumped into my cousin.
"Wassup LaTrell." I said
"Wassup" he said hugging me
"Hey little man." I said to Myrell, his 5 year old son.
"Wassup" he said smiling as his dimples went deep into his cheeks. This lil boy look sweet but bad like Michael Jackson. Yea that was corny but, so what.
"Im finna steal your son" I told LaTrell and he started laughing like I was playing.
"But for real, can I take him home." I asked like a kid
"I didn't pack his bag but you can come get him some other time." he said
"I wanna go ovwer Zae Zae hoowse." Myrell said
"You can go another day. Come on, let's go outside with the rest of the kids lil man." LaTrell said holding Myrell hand. I walked in the kitchen and I saw my cousin I haven't seen in years, Andrea, ugh. Im cool with all my cousins but Andrea is the only one I dislike. This bitch was like that girl on that one Hanna Montana episode when her cousin looked just like her came to town and she was acting all nice around people then turned to a bitch around Miley and tied her up in the closet. I would've beated that bitch ass, ooooh.
"Hey Aluzae." she said and I nodded.
"Girl I've missed you so much, you never kept in touch with me." she said coming to hug me.
"My bad." I said pushing her arms away.
"Well I'm glad that I get to see again" she said smiling
"Mhm" I hummed as I started taking my hair down.
"Now you know damn well not to do that in my kitchen while there's food cooking" gran gran said to me. She hate 'devil words' she calls them but when she use them, she serious and she don't play about her kitchen or food.
"Sorry gran gran" I said walking upstairs to her room. I always loved her room cause it makes me feel relaxed. I started watching tv until Andrea walked in.
"Gran Gran said I have to help take down yo rodent weave." She said as she tried to put her hands in my head. I told ya. This bitch wishy washy.
"I don't need yo help. Plus ain't no telling wear yo booty fingers been" I said jerking my head. That's when gran gran came in the room.
"I just came in here to get my pills and Zae let that girl help cause you not sitting at my table with half of your head tooken down." she said eyeballing me
"Yes ma'am" I said rolling my eyes then she went back to the kitchen. A hour later, I started to enjoy the show I was watching. I don't know what it was but it was interesting. Ya probably thinking 'why won't she just change the channel'. Well my gran gran will beat my ass if I do.

"So I heard you brung somebody. I just saw him in the game room." She said
"Mhmm, what about him?" I asked
"Nothing. I just might have to steal your man" she said and I laughed so damn hard.
"You funny" I said then my head yanked to the side.
"What the fuck you doing damn! Heavy handed ass hoe!" I said
"Bitch I'll snatch all yo shit out" she said
"Bitch you can't be taking everybody edges cause you ain't got none." I said
"Tuhh, this bitch think she finna pull my shit out, hmph." I mumbled
"Awe you think I won't?" she said
"Bitch try me." I said and my head yanked to the left. When I looked up, she had my box braid in her hand smirking.
"Yea bitch, I just did that" she said. I ran to the bathroom and looked at the baled patch and cried. SIKE!! I got up and punched her dead in her face and she fell to the bed knocked out cold.
"Yea bitch, I just did that" I said taking the last braid down. I shampoo and conditioned my hair with honey shampoo then let my hair air dry. I put my hair in a big curly poof ball so my hair wouldn't be in my face. You couldn't see the bald spot cause of how much hair I got. I know I'm bragging but my hair is just too damn long.
"Bitch" I mumbled walking out my gran gran's room. When I looked up, Natious was coming out the bathroom.
"Hey bae." I said smiling.
"I miss you" he said putting his wet hands on my ass and kissed my forehead.
"Moove, you messing up my jeans and a hour from seeing each other is not that long." I said moving his hands
"Baby, that's long" he said putting his hands back
"Boy whatever" I said rolling my eyes
"Mm, your hair smell like honey too! Thats your favorite scent or sum?" he asked
"Mhmm." I hummed
"I wonder if that's how yo p--" he said
"Red light!" I said putting my hand over his mouth
"I'm for real, just let me get a sample" he said doing that head tilt that drives me crazy.
"Noo..." I whined as he walked us to my gran gran's door
"Natious, we are not doing this while my family here and not in my gran gran's room nor bed." I said but he twisted the door knob and opened the door anyway.
"Who's that?" he asked
"Awe that's my cousin." I said
"Damn what happened?" he said looking at her bleeding nose and busted top lip.
"Me." I said simply
"Damn bae, for what?" he asked
"She snatched a braid out my head while helping me take my hair down." I said looking at her
"It was probably an accident though. You didnt have to fuck her up that bad." he said
"Nah it wasn't an accident, she did that shit on purpose. She was like 'yea bitch, I just did that' so I punched her in her shit and was like 'yea bitch, I did that." I said as Natious tried to hold in his laugh.
"It's not funny" I said as I punched him in the chest.
"Ahh, you punch like a man" he said and I sucked my teeth
"Shut up" I said punching him again and he dropped down to his knees pretending to be hurt.
"If you don't get your big ass up." I said
"I ca-ca-can't." he said holding his chest
"Whatever." I said laughing and tried to walk away but he grabbed my leg making me fall. He got between my legs and pinned me down.
"You bitch." I said
"Watch yo mouth." He said slapping my ass making it sting
"Or what" I said and his lips attack mines. I moaned in his mouth as he pushed his dick against me. Then he started kissing my neck. This boy here is a super freak. He'll do this shit anywhere and don't even care that my cousin knocked out on the bed.
"It's time to eeeeat!" my gran gran sang from downstairs.
"Yea she right." Natious said with a grin
"Not that type of eat." I said laughing and pushing him off me. Natious blew out a breath of frustration then got up and helped me up but not without smacking my ass. I think I'm ready to give all of me to Natious. He makes me happy, he's been patient, and I trust him. I've been holding back on sex so long, he probably thinks I'm a virgin. We walked to the table as my gran gran walked up to me.
"Baby, where Andrea" my gran gran asked
"Oh, she sleep upstairs." I said as Natious smirked at me.
"Alright baby." she said and went upstairs. 5 minutes later, they came down the steps.
"Now what happened again?" my gran gran asked Andrea and she looked at me
"Aluzae...and I were playing and I fell and hit my face on the dresser." she said
"See, I told ya about that playing." gran gran said sittin Andrea down. Her lip didn't have blood on it no more and she had tampons stuffed in her nose.
"Damn, what happened to you?" my goofiest cousin Travis ask while laughing
"Boy don't worry about it. Now sit your behind down and stop using them devil words, you hear." gran gran said. After we said our grace, we attack the food. When eating with my family, it's every man or women for themselves.
"Daddy can you pass me the macaroni." I said and both, Natious and my dad reached for it at the same time. The whole table stop talking and looked at Natious.