Chapter 2

Chapter 2

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"uuuugggghhhhhhhh.... is to early." I got my face from under the covers and looked at the clock it was 6:30  am and I had to get up so I could get ready for school but I wasn't  feeling up to it to get up and take all the classes i hated.

I  was going to keep dreaming about my lovely actor boyfriend but then my  mom walked in and told me to get up she knew me so well. She knew I was  not going to get up by myself. I got up from my bed and went directly to  the bathroom.

When I finished in the bathroom I  went back to my room and opened my closet to see what I wanted to put on  today. I had between three choices: first I could put on a white dress  with a black leather jacket and my white stilettos, second put on some  ripped skinny jeans with a blue tank top with a white leather jacket and  my Adidas or my favorite hoodie with some skinny jeans and my vans. I  ended up choosing the second one I really love my Adidas.

When i was ready I got down to my kitchen to get some breakfast.

"hi, honey. how did you sleep?" This is my mom she is a brunette with light brown eyes she has a kind  heart and she is a hard worker she has been there for me all my life she  is like my best friend maybe that is one of the reasons she knows me so  well. I didn't even have to reply just by seeing my face she knew the  answer and she just laughed.

"you are never going to be a morning person are you?" She asked me.

"nope." I said and immediately just laughed. "So what's for breakfast today?"

"Scrambled eggs with french toast." Mom knew my weakness I absolutely love french toast.

"yayyyy!!!"

"ookkaaaay I can clearly notice your excitement."she laughed. "Can you go and make your sister hurry up please I don't want to be late for work."

"okay, mom."

"thanks,  honey. oh, and let your father know breakfast is ready he is at his  office doing some late work before he goes to an important meeting."

"okay, mom." i got up the stairs made a quick stop at my dads office before going to yell at my sister so she wakes up.

"Dad, breakfast is ready."

"okay, honey thanks be right there." This is my dad  he is a dark hair guy with dark brown eyes he is a hard  working man  he maybe look scary some times but he really has a kind  and loving heart he would do anything for us and so we could be happy  that is why I try to show him how much I love him and how much I  appreciate everything he does for us.

"okay, love you daddy. See you down there."

"love you too, honey."

I  closed my dads office door and when directly to my sisters room to make  her hurry up. I opened her door and for my surprise she was actually  getting dressed she normally just keeps sleeping and gets ready when we  are going to be late.

"Abbie, I wanted to let you know that breakfast is ready."

"Okay, I am almost finished I would be down there in a sec." This  is my 10 year old sister she has dark brown hair as my dad and light  brown colored eyes. She is a real pain in the neck sometimes but I don't  know what I would do without her.