Chapter 2: First Hangout

Me and Angela were walking in the mall. I was daydreaming about him. Cloud. Cloud Strife. He was so easy to get in my mind. When you mention him, I'll think about him for hours. We left the mall and I texted him. I turned to Angela and said, "I wanna hang out with him. Should I text him to see if he wants to come over?" Angela said, "Of course. If he turns you down I bet he'll feel bad." I nodded and smiled. I started texting him. He surprisingly agreed. I have never been so excited for a Tuesday in my life.

Tuesday

The doorbell rings. I open the door. "Hey, come in!" He comes in and smiles. We go to the basement. "So, how's school" he asked. "It's alright" I said, holding myself back from me saying I can't pay attention to the teacher because it is so hard to get him off my mind. "Wanna watch a movie?", I asked. He said "Sure!" We picked a movie. About 1 hour in, it had a kissing scene. Me and Cloud looked at each other, thinking we wouldn't. omg.. were we really thinking the same thing? I blushed, and I could tell he was too. It was so awkward until I broke the silence, saying "Look," I paused. "I know I just met you, but I kinda like you." There was a pause. Cloud said, "I kinda am catching feelings for you too.." I blushed, but my cheeks were tomato, not pink. We both knew what we were about to do, which was.. well.. lock lips. I know that we pretty much just met each other, but we couldn't hold our feelings back. We paused the movie and went to go eat dinner. Best Tuesday ever.
A day went by and I told my friends about it. Like all of them. Jordan, Aaron, Ashley, Angela, Jay.. literally everybody. They were all happy for me. I ended up going to his next game. It was going to become a weekly tradition. I was watching it this time with Jordan. Cloud scored so many times, like usual. The other guys were getting frustrated, I could just tell. Anyways, the final whistle blew. They won again, but this time, by a lot. "Hey Cloud!" I said. He turned around and hugged me. "Glad you came" he said softly. First kiss and hug, best week ever.