The combination of these two  separates the sea into four sections known as North Blue, West Blue, East Blue, and South blue. Although not officially named, the area between East and South blue was called "Paradise" by many while the other side (between North and West Blue) was called "The New World."

"Pirates?" The turban-wearing lad questioned before his teeth ravaged one of the two pieces of meat in his hand

"Yes, indeed. I do not know how an innocent soul such as yours managed to find its way onto this island, but you should leave after you finish your business here."

"If it's such a bad place, then how come you're here, Gramps?" The young man asked, prompting the old man to sigh longingly, the tension in his facial expression was being washed away like footsteps on the beach when he grabbed the picture frame from under the counter of a younger version of himself with a lady by his side.

"Love will make you do things that you'll never quite understand yourself until you've already done it. My love brought me here and my dream was what kept me here, but I should have realized much sooner that some dreams will never be realized." He said sadly and listened to the creaking floorboards and walls. The innkeeper wiped his eyes and tucked away the picture frame into his jacket. "I've grown old and my bones cry for me to find a nice, warm place to rest and I will no longer selfishly deny their request." On the way out, the innkeeper placed a hand on the younger man's shoulder and patted it encouragingly. "You're still young, so make sure to chase your dreams and follow your heart, no matter where it'll take you."

"...Gramps." The innkeeper turned around when he heard the sound of a stool scraping across the floor and the creaks of the loose floorboard. "Do you know how to get to the sky islands?"

"S-Sky island!?" The shouts of the innkeeper reached outside where a few passersby and loungers jumped slightly when they heard the sudden boom. "Is that what you came here for!?"

"Mhm!" The man grinned and nodded with excitement.

"I... I do not know if you're joking or insane. Maybe, both. Sky island is just a myth, a make believe story, a fairytale, a legend, whatever you want to call it. Chasing after it is for fools." Shaking his head of gray hair, the innkeeper resumed his departure, but not before stopping to utter under his breath, "...Noland."

"Huh?"

"The descendant of Noland lives on the northern east side of Jaya Island. If you truly wish to visit the sky islands, then he's your best chance. Now, I must get going." He walked out of the inn and began to make his way towards the port of Mock Town. The clicking of his shoes and the voices of the chattering people around him slowly made his mind instinctively prepare for another day of dealing with the monotony of his life until he heard a loud shout that sliced through the white noise in his head.