The Second Half

Chapter 5

Miss Anya apki meeting Dr Jahangir key sath nhi balkey Dr Aliyan wo apka wait kar rahey un kay cabin main. "May i come in, sir?" kisi ney darwaza knock kia. "Yes, please come in." Aliyaan ney dheemay lehjay main kaha uski awaaz bohut calm thi. Par achanak jab wo white dress wali larki ayi toh aliyaan thora sa muskuraya. "Good morning, Dr Aliyan." Good morning, Miss Anya. How are you?". "I'm alright sir what about you?". "Yeah, I'm alright thanks". "So, miss anya how are you feeling right now?". "To he honest, i am really nervous, sir!". "Yeah, i can understand, i have been through this. The best way is to keep yourself calm and please drop the formality. We are the same age. "Okay, sir, i mean Dr. aliyan." "Now that's more age appropriate, let's come to professional bases you have to earn a place in this hospital and specially in our patients heart so, here is the setup can you please proceed with the singing"."But before you tell me about yourself and your education." "Yes, doctor, so i have done my degree in human psychology and done courses for therapeutics and along have a degree in Music. "Okay, what would you like to hear, Dr." Well, that's awesome, and whatever you feel about confident to let me hear."
Aliyan uski awaaz main kho gaya tha wo gaa rahi thi aur aliyan uski awwaz main khoya hua tha. "You have a really beautiful voice Miss Anya and that's a hard core fact thanks for waiting patiently we will let you in a couple of days with a official letter after the meeting, once again thanks and goodbye i have to go back to my shift".