Albus grabbed Druella making her start to cry but before she could he waved his wand making her and him disappear without a trace.Landing somewhere in London in an alleyway. With the wave of his wand a portal appeared he looked at the girl before throwing her in.

Sirius & Remus:YOU BASTARD!

they tried to hex him again but remembered they didn't have their wands.Reminding them they can't do anything to him...for now.

That day Druella Lupin-Black died.

That statement made her family let out a sob hearing their little girl, god-daughter and sister is dead.

And Daella Targaryen was born.

And that statement made the hall go quiet and look at Daella who had Rhaenyra sat in front of her braiding her hair.

Sirius:What?

Viserys:So those weren't just dreams you were having?

Daella:No they were memories I figured it out when I was 10 and 2.

Remus:Pup?

Daella:Yes?

Sirius and Remus ran to her hugging her, Daella who hesitated before hugging them back.

Remus:We are so sorry.

Daella:It's okay I don't blame you or aunt Lily or uncle Prongs.

James:DID EVERYONE HEAR THAT SHE CALLED ME UNCLE PRONGS!

Lily who would usually tell him to be quiet was too excited that she called her auntie.Daella looked at Harry who looked a little upset thinking she forgot about him.

Daella:Hello Harry.

Harry:Hi Ella.

Daella:Come here.

She said before pulling him into a hug.

Rhaenyra:As much as I love seeing Daella happy we need to finish these-

she paused looking at Death confused on what to call them.

Death:Memories

Rhaenyra:Yeah that let us finish.

Daella looked at Viserys with pleading eyes.

Daella:Can I sit with them please.

Knowing he can never say no to her.Daemon laughed seeing his brother struggle no say no to his little princess.Knowing all the Targaryens and Alicent are overprotective and possessive of her not that they would say anything about it.

Viserys:Fine you can.

Daella:yay!

the screen started to play as soon as they sat down.

The screen show a year on the screen:

103 AC

Queen Aemma Targaryen screams were heard all through the castle while Viserys was sitting by her side holding her hand.The wet nurses and Maesters were everywhere not expecting the Queen to go into labor while the biggest storm of the year was happening.

Grand Maester:Okay my Queen the babe is almost out just one more push.

Aemma:I can't do it anymore.I can't i'm sorry Viserys.

Viserys:It's okay.It's gonna be okay, you are gonna be okay and our princess is gonna be okay you just need to push.

Aemma:Okay.

Aemma prepared herself before letting out another scream and pushed this time bring the babe out.To the maesters surprise the king was right the babe was a girl.

Grand Maester:My King the babe is a girl.

Telling the King before giving the babe to a wet nurse.

The mothers in the hall knew how painful it is to bring a baby into this world but it was worth it to see how they grow and turn to be.

Daemon:I never asked how you knew that Daella was a girl and not a boy.

Viserys looked at his brother and pointed at the screen as if saying it will be explained.

She was crying until Viserys took her from the nurse then sitting next to his wife.He looked at her knowing the perfect name for her.

Viserys:Daella Alyssa Targaryen.

Aemma:Viserys?

Viserys:Yea my love.

Aemma:How did you know she was a girl.

VIserys:A few days ago I was sleeping I had a dream of this girl named Daella, she was sitting on the Iron Throne and people were chanting her name over and over again.She turned her head and the dream showed me and an older looking Rhaenyra.

Aemma:So where was I in this dream?

Viserys:I don't know that's all I saw before I woke up.

Before anyone can say anything Rhaenyra ran in.

Rhaenyra:Where is the babe?

She said before looking around the chambers before spotting the babe in her father's arms.

Aemma:Rhaenyra meet your sister Daella Targaryen.

Rhaenyra went up to her father and grabbed her sister from her sister from her father looking at her with pure adoration in her eyes.

Rhaenyra:She will be the most loved and cherished in the realm.

Viserys:Yes she will.

He said before grabbing Daella and walking towards the window to see people in the red keep ready to set lanterns off for the princess.The nurses and Rhaenyra helped Aemma towards the window.She stood next to Viserys and they pushed the lanterns towards the sky.Seeing everyone else following suit.

(AN:This scene was inspired by Tangled well because I love this scene and idk if there is such thing as lanterns in that time

(AN:This scene was inspired by Tangled well because I love this scene and idk if there is such thing as lanterns in that time.)

Then the screen turned black showing a different year and scene.

There are some commas in the wrong place I think.But I am sorry that most of this is what is happening in the all so i'm gonna try to work on that.But I hoped you enjoyed this and i'll try to update as soon as possible.

-Mal

 ♥