THE KISS. FEELINGS (PART 6)

(Nobody's pov)

Enid leaned in and Wednesday smashed her lips against enids they kissed for about 3 seconds until Wednesday pulled away

W- "finalmente"
She mumbled

E- "I'm soo sorry I shouldn't have done that im such an idiot"

Wednesday stood up and walked over to Enid smashing there lips together again

W- "stop saying sorry"

E- "sorr-"

W- "are you gonna make me kiss you again just to shut you up"

Enid blushed and dug her head onto Wednesdays neck.

E- "how long have you liked me"

W- "since that hug"

E- "I should've notice earlier"

W- "it took you a while"

E- "so does this mean we're together?"

W- "do you wanna be"

E- "yes wedns".

(OMG FINNALY I DIDNT TALK AT THE START COZ I THOUGHT ID BE NICE AND JUST GIVE YALL THE KISS THEN ILL TALK YAYYY) 

(Yokos pov)

I got back and flung the door open to Wednesday and enid hugging in the middle of the room I shot Enid a look smiling and she nodded

Y- "FINALLYY YAYY!"

Enid smiled and walked over to Wednesdays bed Wednesday following behind her.

Y- "so I got a cheese pizza for Wednesday a pepperoni pizza for Enid and a mushroom pizza for me"

E- "thanks yolks!"

W- "I wasn't hungry"

I seen Enid shoot a look at Wednesday she told me she was worried about her eating that's why I got her the cheese pizza.

(Enids pov)

Wedns has only had that one pizza slice in 4 days I want her to eat I don't want her to get sick

E- "thank you yolkss"

Y- "it's okayy"

Yoko gave me the cheese pizza and the pepperoni pizza and I gave Wednesday her cheese pizza

Y- "I'm just gonna get changed in the bathroom"

E- "Okay"

Yoko grabbed her pajamas and went into the bathroom and got changed

E- "wedns please eat the pizza I haven't seen you eat for a while"

W- "I had that pizza slice"

E- "that was the other day plus it was only a slice just eat half the pizza okay?"

W- "fine"

E- "thanks wedns"

I placed a kiss on her lips.

Yoko walked out and over to her bed and I grabbed some shorts and an oversized shirt and went into the bathroom getting changed after I was done I went back out and wedns went into the bathroom getting changed.

(Time skip 20 minutes)

(Wednesdays pov)

Finnaly I got the girl of my dreams I'm so lucky to have her and call her my girlfriend and I get to kiss her she's so pretty.

Enid started eating and looked at me telling me to eat I hate eating everytime I do I feel so sick just smelling food makes me feel sick to my stomach i can't think about it but if Enid wants me to I will.

E- "wedns"

I grab the pizza and start eating every bite made my stomach flip the taste making me want to throw it all up.

(Time skip after they all ate Enid ate it all as she has a bigger hunger as she's a wolf and needs to eat and Wednesday ate 4 slices)

W- "ill be right back"

I felt so sick after eating and went into the bathroom and threw up the bathrooms soundproof so Enid and yoko couldn't hear me.

I washed my mouth with mouth wash and went back into the dorm and sat in my bed and Enid crawled up and sat in-between my legs while I played with her hair.

E- "Omg guys can we watch a movie"

Y- "sure"

W- "yeah"

E- "Okay ill get the screen projector and my laptop set up"

W- "let me help"

E- "Okay!"

Enid rolled the screen projector board down and Wednesday grabbed enids laptop from enids bed and turned it on putting it on her bed and setting up the screen projector.

E- "what we watching"

W- "I don't mind"

Y- "hmm I dunno"

E- "we should watch grown ups"

Y- "sure"

E- "Okay!".

Enid put grown ups on and the movie started playing Enid crawled sitting back in between my legs while I played with her hair.

(Time skip an hour the movie still playing)

Enid fell asleep In between my legs.

W- "I think we should go sleep we got school tomorrow and I mean enids passed out"

Y- "yeah".

I got up without waking Enid and picked her up bridal style putting her in my bed under the covers and lying down next to her holding her tight.

Y- "night wednesday"

W- "night"

I kissed enids head

W- "goodnight Amore"
I mumbled

E- "goodnight wedns"

I smiled but quickly hid it.

(SORRY IT WAS SHORTER IM TIRED AND GOT NO MOTIVATION BUT THERE WAS A KISS SO DONT BE THAT MAD)

(800 words)