A couple of months later, Zeus met up with Peaches at a little place and talked for a while and started to bond and had fun with each other.
Clarke 1

A year later Zeus and Peaches became a good couple together and Zeus proposed to Peaches and she accepted it. Zeus and Peaches took care of the kids and had a nice life together. Peaches and Zeus were taking care of the farm and built another house beside the house Cupcakke was murdered in.
Until one day, a couple of days before the wedding, someone knocked on the door and Peaches opened the door to be surprised to see three police officers standing in her doorway. "Peaches, you're under arrest for the murder of Cupcakke." the officer said.
Peaches was left in shock and didn't know what to do.
"Excuse me, excuse me, why is Peaches under arrest?" Zeus said.
"She is under arrest for the murder of Cupcakke." the officer said.
"Wait, why?" Zeus said.
"We looked at the case again and got more suspicious of Peaches because yall would get
in lots of fights and Peaches would get extremely jealous if Zeus talked to another girl, and everytime, you said Zeus, Peaches would leave and say you would Rue the day and that left us with a big jump in the case because beside Cupcakke's body it said "Told you, you would Rue the day" so that's why Peaches is getting arrested." the officer said.
Peaches was taken to the station and put on trial for the murder of Cupcakke. Peaches got life in prison for eternity without the chance of parole.
A month later, Demeter was set out of prison and was free. Zeus apologized to her and she forgave him. Soon after, they started to go out and would have lots of fun together, but Zeus would never forget the beloved woman named Cupcakke.