My Adorable Darling❣️

Karan had a crush on monami but she is his Bestfriend Siddharth's sister....and his babysister....

But for karan, She is always his Adorable Darling.....

Karan: Sid isse itna tension kyu le raha hai, humara ghar hai Mumbai me, phir monami hostel me kyu rahegi?

Sid: Haan yaar agar tera saath rahegi to merko tension bhi nhi hogi because I know you will be there for her....chal me usska baata kar aata hu..

Karan: sid tu baaki ki arrangements dekh me ussko baata deta hu..

He nodded and left..

Monami was packing her stuff, karan enter and closes her door lightly.

He stand beside her, seeing his legs she look up and smile at him, he side hugs her and kissed her cheeks.

She hugged him back tightly

Monu: I thought you were with bhai?

Karan: yaa I was, I just come here to tell that you are staying with me in Mumbai...

Monu with flirting smile: Ohh, you mean Living in your room??

And she Slightly trace his chest., he groans and hungrily kissed her...

Monu cheekily: oh I thought you considered me your, Adorable Darling, then what is this Mr Shergill?

He grin and hold her waist pulling her closer to him..

"I thought you like my passionate kiss, my Adorable Darling"..

And again kissed her, she too kissed him back hugging him tightly.

Both Smile after their passionate Kiss and Joined their forehead, whispering "I Love you"...

Next Morning, moran reached Mumbai and monami easily get settled with Karan's family....

She was in his room missing Siddharth...

Karan come to meet her, she hugs her tightly, she too snuggled more into his arms...

Monu: after mama-papa left, all I have was Sid bro in my life...it is my first time, I am staying without him....Karan what will happen after our marriage? Tab to mujhe bhai ko hamesha ke lye chodna padega??

Karan: arey kyu chodna hoga?? Shaadi hogyi isska Matlab ye thodi hota hai ki humne apne gharwalo ko chod diya?? Tum kabhi bhi usse mil sakti ho? Woh bhi yaha tumhare saath reh sakta hai monu....he is your brother aur usska bhi utha right hai tumhpar jitna mera? OK?

She smile hearing this and nodded in hmm.

Monu: karu, mujhe kal college nhi jaana, kya kal me class bunk maar lo, please?? She asked with puppy eyes..

Karan in stern voice: Noo!

Monu with cute pout: Please!

Karan: Me Siddharth ko baatna doga tumhara padhi me koi interest nhi hai....yaha tu sirf ghumne aayi ho...

Monami with wide eyes: Are you threatening me?

Karan with teasing smile: When did I make death glare? You are just assuming things...

Monu with glare: Oh Really?

And punched his stomach...

Karan while holding his stomach shouted in pain: Ahhh jungli billi...

Monami: Get Lost!

Karan with shocked expression: What!!??

Monu: Yes get lost! Warna bhai ko baat dogi usska Bestfriend mujhpar line maar raha hai...aur flirt bhi karta hain....kabhi kabhi he kissed my forehead and cheeks too...

Karan with raised eyebrows: Are u threatening me??

Monami with innocent smile: When did I make death glare? You are just assuming things....(said in same tone as karan)

"Accha ji", mera dialogue mujhpar hi?" And pull her closer to him...

Monami nodded with grin 😁

He pulled her more closer and kissed her cheeks and whispers huskily, "Tum apne threaten me ek cheez bhul gayi"?

Monu with giggle: Kya??

"That I kiss your lips too" with that Karan take her lips into his and start kissing her passionately, she too kissed him back while clutching his shoulder...

Next day,

Monami was talking with Karan's parent random things....

Suhana: so monami, aage ka kya socha hai?

Monami: Bus after post graduation, I will be become Neurosurgeon and can Join AIMS too...

Sooraj: oh niceee.

Karan from behind call her...

Karan: Monami, let's go...you have ur breakfast right?

He asked while holding her shoulders...she nodded with smile...

Sooraj and Suhana both look at each other then at them with suspicious eyes...

"KUCH TO GADBAD HAI"

Karan drop her to college and then left for his work...

STAY TUNED FOR PART 2...

Byeee

Byeee...