✩* ⋆ 26 ⋆ *✩

Start from the beginning

He smirks then winks at me, "you'll see."

"This here is the drinking game. Whoever downs 15 shots first wins and can make someone do a task or a challenge. Russia and Germany will demonstrate." South Korea announced.

Russia smirks at Germany. "Ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." Germany chuckles.

"3. 2. 1. Chug!" South Korea blows his whistle and the two countries start taking down the alcohol. The crowd chants as the two countries are making their way to the last cup. Russia takes his last and then slams his empty glass onto the table declaring him winner of the challenge. He wipes his lips and smiles.

Germany frowns. He was close. Only on his last shot. "Make out with Poland." Russia commands.

Germany freezes, "nien!"

"It's an order!" South Korea laughs. Germany gets up and rushes to the blushing polish country. They start making out in the corner. "Who's next?" South Korea asks.

"Maple, go up." I grin. He shakes his head.

"We're not old enough for alcohol. Nonetheless, strong alcohol." Canada argues. I sigh. He's right.

"I'll give it a go." China walks up with a smug grin on his face. "韩国, you and me."

"You're going to lose." South Korea chuckles, sitting down.

"You're on."

"3. 2. 1. Start."

China and South Korea start taking the shots. China is slow and I can tell he isn't used to drinking. South Korea, on the other hand, finishes in a jiffy. The crowd cheers for him while China just smiles. "I went easy on you."

"That's a lie." South Korea smirks. "Now finish the rest of the shots and then make someone drink a shot of vodka."

"Bet." China shrugs, drinking the last of his shots. He then looks into the crowd to find someone. Sh*t we made eye contact. "美国, come here." China hums.

I hear Canada snicker beside me. "F*ck you China!" I shriek, trying to hide myself in the crowd. Canada grabs onto my arm preventing me from fleeing. I hide behind him when China comes over.

"美国, it isn't that bad. Try it." China holds the shot of vodka out for me. I can smell the strong alcohol and it's making me panic. I don't want to drink it.

"Give it to Ruski." I mumble.

"Amy, you know you can handle it." Canada pushes me onto China. I glare at my brother.

China frowns, "I don't want to force you. I'll find someone else then."

I huff and grab the shot out of his hand and drink it. The liquid goes down my throat sending stings. I place the empty glass in China's hand and stare at my brother angrily. "Happy?" I grumble. Canada nods and laughs his *ss off.

Canada looks so goofy. Everyone around him also look funny. I blink a few times. They are indeed all silly! I giggle to myself and turn to look at China. He's so f*cking hot and adorable! I feel myself smile wider which makes handsome China concerned. "美国, you alright?" China asks.