Bonus Chapter 4🩷

Start from the beginning

"You brats! Give back, your mother!"

"No!" All of them answer back.

I saw Liam walk to Jisoo's side and pat Jisoo's back in comfort.

"Take a deep breath Jisoo. Three times. Every inhale remember you can not kill or harm them. They are still your children. What a waste of sperm cells if you did right?"

I got lost after Liam said the word sperm. After all these years my brother doesn't make any sense at all.

"Mommy don't worry we will wear this shirt with pride right?" Grey said. The rest of my babies agreed with their big sister.

Aww I'm gonna cry again. My children are so sweet. They got that from Jisoo.

"Thank you babies. Come on group hug then go outside the pool and play okay? After that we can go to school for family day. Mama and I need sometime. No. No. Don't complain. No whining! If you all are good I will let you buy 1 whole cake each. Pinky promise."

As I mention the word cake all five of them agreed. No doubt they are really my children.

We hugged, I pinky promised one by one and after that they run towards their room to change clothes except for Gabriela who I know will jump immediately in the pool without changing or removing things from her pockets. Rosie goes with Ella to assist her.

I walk towards my sulking wife on the couch with Liam still consoling her.

"-I swear to you. If we do this prank they will leave you two alone then at the same time you got your revenge without harming anyone."

I did not hear their whole conversation but I know what my brother wants.

"Can I join?" I said.

Jisoo looked up clearly upset that she got shoved by her own children. I sat on her lap and hug her that squish her face on my breast. That will make her feel better. Good thing it had grown just a little bit after carrying and delivering 5 children Jisoo is delighted and enjoying every minute of it.

"Are you feeling better now Jisoo?" I ask.

She further mush her face on my chest. That means no.

I look at my brother and send mental telepathy to go play with my kids. Liam being Liam did not get what I mean but eventually he got it when I kicked him on his legs.

"Ow! I am going! No need to beat me up!" He stands up and slightly limping towards the pool area.

I pull Jisoo's head from my breast and stare at my sulking girl. I smile and whisper "Wanna join me upstairs Jisoo?"

Not even a second Jisoo lifts me and sprints towards our room.

"Slow down!" I shouted.

"No! Those helions might follow us back to our room! I don't want to take any chances!

She bounds our grand staircase as if it is not 47 steps going up! We reached our room and I thought she will throw me down on the bed but she gently laid me down then Jisoo locked our door so no one could enter.

I grin at Jisoo and there is a glint in her greyish-blue eyes. I patted the space beside me and she obliged.

Okay I never tried this before because she doesn't want to, and she thought I don't want to do it. Here goes nothing.

I crawl on top of Jisoo slowly. I kiss her and massage her breast as she is being distracted my other hand crawls to her zipper.

"Love." Jisoo moans.

I flick my finger on the button of her jeans which is a trick I learn from Rosie. I practiced repeatedly so I can use it just for this moment and I slowly unzip her pants.

I deepen our kiss so that Jisoo will not notice what I am doing. I am doing a good job at this point. I mentally congratulate myself.

As I kissed the skin below Jisoo's ear which is one of her weak points I gently grab her hardened member.

"Love what you are doing." Jisoo murmured. Already high from the
pleasure I am giving her.

"Just enjoy it Chu." I try to be seductive but I just sound like a dying smoker or a wailing husky.

I mimics all the things I saw on the video that Rosie made me watch. I made sure to be gentle all throughout. Jisoo keeps on moaning and she doesn't know what to do with her hands. She keeps on squirming when I try to swallow her whole. It is impossible. She is too gifted.

I use both my hands and mouth to pleasure her. I roll her balls using my hand. Jisoo's moan is echoing around our room. It makes me happy that I am doing this to her I feel powerful.

"Love stop. I AM-" does she think I will let go? No way. She did not even finish what she wants to say. When I'm sucking, her members heard. Jisoo release and I try to swallow but it's too much. Some spills on her thighs.

I wipe my mouth and look up. Jisoo is in a euphoric state. Her eyes are glazed. Her member is limp clearly spent from my abuse. I crawl on top of her and grin.

"So what do you think? From 1 to 10. Any comments or suggestions Jisoo?"

Jisoo dazedly stare at me and for a while she is just staring and not saying anything. Eventually she said " Who are you and what have you done to my sweet and innocent love?"

I shrug my shoulders.

"You want me to rate on what you just did love?" Jisoo murmur while she starts to carress my face. I got distracted when her hands wander near my bumbum.

"Well can you do it again? I want to be sure of my ratings you know. I think I miss something."

She did?

"But first I want you to rate my oral skills love. And take note I can repeat this repeatedly. Nonstop." Jisoo murmured seductively.

Well let's say that I gave Jisoo 100/100 on her skills and will avail again. And again and again. Highly recommended. 👍

🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤🩷