•~Nurse Helper~•

Start from the beginning

"Since I watch Brother Quake often do the same to Blaze who keeps getting into fights," Ice replied.

"I'm back with the meds!" Thorn said.

Thorn pour a water into a cup and hand them to Earthquake as long with the medicine.

But here's a problem, Earthquake hate medicine. Well he often gets sick in the past because of his weak body immunity. And having to eat a lot of medicine and getting lots of injections made Earthquake hate them.

Usually if Earthquake was not 'that sick' according to him, he would just tell his siblings to put it aside first and ended up forgetting about it. So he ended up letting himself got more sick or he let himself healed without a medicine.

But sometimes, if Earthquake really wanted to be healed or wanted to prevent himself from getting sick, he would force himself to shove up those medicines in his mouth😃

Earthquake stares at the medicine for a while before reaching for it.

"Uhh... Can you put it there first Thornie?" Earthquake ask as he pointed to a small shelf near his bed.

"Uhh..."

"No can do Brother Quake," Ice replied on Thorn's behalf as he finished his clean up.

"But-"

"No buts, if Brother Quake didn't eat the medicine now, Brother Quake will probably forget about it later," Thorn said.

Earthquake sigh before taking the meds. He doesn't feel the need to eat them. But since he knows that the 'young nurses' is persistent, he eat the meds anyway.

'This is torture..' Earthquake thought to himself when he tries to swallow the pills.

"By the way, did any of our siblings visit you earlier Brother Quake?" Ice ask.

"Huh? Why?"

"Because both of us didn't know that Brother Quake is hurt," Thorn replied.

"Brother Thunder and Brother Cy came earlier, they didn't tell you?" Earthquake ask.

"Nope. Not at all," Ice replied. If it's the two oldest brother who came to visit, what can be expected?

'For sure there's a reason why they didn't inform us about this,' Ice thought to himself.

"Thornie, our work here is done," Ice said.

"Ehh but I want to stay with Brother Quake," Thorn whine.

Earthquake just smiled and patted Thorn head.

"We can spend time together at home Thornie. Thank you for taking care of me," Earthquake said with a smile.

Thornie eyes lit up almost immediately. He then smiled cheerily at Earthquake.

"Hehe~ you're welcome! Thorn is going to study hard!" Thorn said.

"Yes yes, Goodluck Thornie," Earthquake replied.

Thorn then stepped out of the sick bay happily and went to his class. He's too happy to realise that he left Ice behind

Ice just stand there and stare down at the floor.

"Ice? You're not going back?" Earthquake ask. Ice sigh before facing Earthquake.

"Brother Quake, can you have some trust in us? I feel like there's something you didn't tell us nor want us to know.." Ice replied. Earthquake was shocked and didn't know what to reply.

"We are worried for you Brother Quake. What is it that you really hide from us?" Ice ask again.

Earthquake didn't reply. He look down for a while before closing his eyes and face Ice again. He pulled Ice into a hug. Ice was shocked but then he slowly hugs back.

"I'm sorry for making you worried," Earthquake replied as he hug Ice and patted Ice head.

"But there's nothing you need to worry about. I'm fine, really," Earthquake replied.

'There it is again... The lie' Ice thought.

But Ice just shrugged it off. He didn't want to pressure Earthquake.

"When we get home, can I cuddle with Brother Quake?" Ice ask.

"Sure, why not?" Earthquake replied with a smile, and that is enough to make Ice smile again.

---

12.55 am
Class 4-A

"Ying, Yaya, Gopal, can you stay for while after school?" Ask Cyclone. The teacher who was supposed to be teaching their class is absent at the moment.

"Why?" Gopal ask.

"Is there something wrong?" Yaya ask.

"Me and Thunder just wanted to discuss about something," Cyclone replied with a smile.

"About what?" Ying ask.

"You don't want to ask Fang to join?" Yaya replied.

Cyclone look at Fang from the side of his eyes before replying.

"There's no need. After all, we're gonna discuss about him," Cyclone replied.

Yaya and Ying can sense that there is something wrong, so the both of them just nodded their head.

"Sure, we don't mind," Ying and Yaya replied at the same time.

"I mean, I don't have anything to do. So sure, I can stay," Gopal replied.

"Great! Thank you all!" Cyclone said happily.

Thunderstorm have been watching Cyclone from his seat, he then stares at his phone before sending a message to their siblings group chat.

---

Elemental Siblings✨

Thunder
Me and Cyclone will be
back late. No need to wait
for us.

---

Hi hi! I'm here again!
So first, I want to thank you all for all the support you guys gave me.
Second, I'm going back to my boarding school which means I have to hiatus once again🥲
But I will try to update at least one last chapter before I go there.
Thank you for all of your support,
I really really really appreciate them all💞
That's all from me.
I hope you guys have a wonderful life and a wonderful day🥰
-
The Creator

1426 words