Ch 39 Who is the boss here?

"Should I go tomorrow?" She thought about it, making up a new justification.

He proclaimed, "You won't believe it like that," and heaved her over his shoulder before hurriedly leaving the mansion.

In the meantime, Hiya started yelling, "Ah! I'm coming, I promise. If you could put me down, it would be better."

With that, he pushed her into his car and took the wheel. "Now I'll take you directly to your office," he said.

He took off and drove the automobile. Though Hiya had no desire to work at all, what could she say to Ahil?

She tried to read Ahil's mood again, trying to keep from being his scapegoat.

Grinning, she asked Ahil, who was sitting in the driver's seat and wearing a white and blue suit, "Ahil,"What task must I finish? I mean, I don't have any work experience, therefore it will reflect badly on you if I make a mistake. It could therefore be best if I don't work at all. You can ask me to go on if you still want me to."

Was Hiya unable to comprehend what was to be said next? Then, out of nowhere, she remembered something, leaped to her feet, and shouted, "Yes, I do remember."

"You give leave to all the servants!"

Ahil asked her, "Leave...? " with questioning eyebrows while driving. "For what purpose?"

"Yeah, let me help you out by firing them. I won't even accept payment. Thus, you stand to gain, correct?"

When he heard what she had said, he slammed on the brakes straight away and, sounding a touch serious, exclaimed "Get out," gritting his teeth, angrily to her.
Hiya realized that her destiny was going to arrive when she saw how serious he was.

"D...did I say something wrong?" He started to perspire on his brow.

"Can you shut your mouth now?" After that, he exited the vehicle, hastily unlocked Hiya's side gate, and dragged her outside.

"Ahil... I... I'll hold off on speaking for now. Don't leave me in the middle of the road, please." She said, her face full of tears, to him.

Observing her uneasiness, he silently grinned, "Stupid!"

Subsequently, he approached her close to her ear and stated, "You must work here going forward as your studio has arrived." Furthermore, you don't need to worry about making mistakes because nobody would notice that you are my wife Indeed. Please close your mouth now and enter the building." He said this while resting his chilly hands over her exposed waist. It caused his hair to stand on end.

He brought her closer to himself by putting his hands around her waist. Due to which the smell of her perfume hit her nostrils. He moved forward carrying her in his arms.

Hiya got a little nervous after seeing the radio studio. Coming inside, she got a little upset with Ahil and asked him, "This means that now the whole world will hear my voice?"

Ahil was a little irritated by her stupid question. He glared at him and said, "darling, which planet have you come from...? Have you come from Pluto?"

At his response, she glared and made a face, "no... I'm from pretty earth!"

"Well... well, stupid people are found pretty much on earth."

"Ahil!" She glared at him, grumbling softly when he made fun of her.

"Yes my stupid earth!" They came inside arguing with each other

He went inside and introduced him to the team there and then left her there and gave her some instructions. "Working well and sleeping is not the same thing at all."

He hit her sleeping habit and her smile disappeared.

Ahil left her in her cabin and went to one of the staff members there, "Piyush, as long as Hiya stays in the office, it is your responsibility to protect her. She should not know that I hired you for her."

Piyush was a 20 year old young boy, his face was as innocent as a child's, but he was no less than a warrior, he was thin in appearance but could defeat anyone in Judo-Karate.

Ahil had hired Piyush as a bodygourd for Hiya, but in Hiya's eyes, Piyush was just his assistant.

Piyush smiled and replied, "Sir, it is my good fortune that I got a chance to work for you. Don't worry, I will take very good care of Hiya Madam."

________

Here Hiya was sitting in her studio looking here and there.

There was a mic placed just in front of her chair, audio consoles and a computer were placed on either side, and two large buffers were mounted on the wall.

Hiya's show was about to start in a short while and Hiya was already sweating.

She was lost in her thoughts, "Where have I come and got trapped, from whom I was running away for so long, and what if Utkarsh hears my voice even by mistake? What will happen?
Will he find me very easily? No...no...I will never go near him.

Nor will he ever be able to find me. With great difficulty I came out of that quagmire. I will have to do something?"

Actually, Hiya's problem was not her new job but her success and this was the reason why she did not want to work in Studio at all. She was lost in thoughts when suddenly the studio manager Gopal Verma came to her.

He came and said to Hiya, "Hiya madam, Ahil sir had already sent me your voice sample and it was amazing...! You really have that sweetness in your voice which can attract the listeners towards you. As it is your first day, so best of luck dear...!"

She smiled slightly after listening to him. Just then something came to her mind. She quickly said to Gopal Verma ji, "Sir...Sir...Shall I ask you something....?"

“Yes tell me, madam, were you saying something?”

Hiya was a little nervous and said to Gopal Verma, "Sir, is it not possible that I keep my identity hidden? That means as a RJ, I should be known by some other name. Because I do not want anyone to know my name. Let me be known by some other name in the eyes of listeners?

"You smart girl." He smiled slightly and then said to her, "I cannot give you any permission without asking Ahil sir. Nothing can be done without his order. Once I ask him."

Hiya got irritated after hearing Ahil's name again and again, because then the next 10 questions would have been prepared for her.

“What Ahil sir – Ahil sir has put in. Are you the boss here or your Ahil sir…!”

Just then a voice came from behind, "Yes, madam, it is correct that our Ahil sir is the boss here."