Crush-2

After a long tiring day of work....all he wished was to come home have a long shower, eat his dinner and cuddle his wife to sleep.

He showered and changed. Now he is on the table with his dinner.....but he can't eat properly.

His hands stopped and mouth closed many times....

Not that the food is bad. It is really good.

But the pair of eyes that ogling at him on the chair next to him....is really distracting.

Vegas sighed and put the utensils down finally.

"Rain!!"

"Yes handsome!" Rain said with a bright smile.

"What are you doing!?? Why are staring at me like that!??" Vegas asked.

"I am trying o understand how can someone be so good looking...... handsome!!!" Rain said with a cheeky smile.

Vegas sighed.

"Are you trying to get me in trouble with my son!??"

"Ow why are you talking about your son now!?? Let's just talk about us handsome!!" Rain said.

Vegas rolled his eyes.

"If he sees you ogling at me.....he will kill us both!!"

"Handsome!!" Rain held his hand.

"Don't say that....you know I will protect you."

"And how are you going to do that!??"

"Trust me. I have my ways!! Anyways.....you are the devil himself. Why are you scared of your son!?? He doesn't even yell at you!!"

"I am not scared of my son. I am being careful because he is MY son!! He has the genes of me and pete. Our combination is more like when crazy meets crazier.He might be worse. I am sure he is just suppressing his psychotic side unlike me. When it comes out.....he might over shadow pete and I." Vegas said as he sipped his wine

Rain is listening to him with a wide smile showing all his teeth.

Vegas side eyed.

"What are you smiling so wide for??"

"You are so hot when you speak. Say some moreeee!!"

Vegas hit his head.

Where is his family when he needed them?!? Where is my wife!??

"Where is my wife!??" He asked Rain.

"Pa went out with uncle Porsche."

"And your husband!??"

"Venice is with p'pheonix. He is not my husband yet.....if you say yes.....I will ditch him!!"

Vegas sighed aloud.

"Like hell you will!!"

Both turned to the door to see Venice and pete coming in.

Vegas finally breathed in relief.

"Finally!!" He mumbled.

Pete chuckled seeing his husband breathing in relief. He came forward and kissed his cheek.

"Did you miss me babe!??" He asked.

"Alottttt!!" Vegas stretched.

Venice came to Rain and held him up.....he kissed his lips and made him sit next to him stealing his seat beside vegas.

"Oi....that's my seat. I want to sit beside handsome!!" Rain whined.

Venice narrowed his eyes and asked vegas.