Obsession

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

"Ahhhhhhh yes daddy.....Harder....!!"

"Yess....yes....yes.....!!"

The girl moaned higher as the man is fcuking the hell out of her.

"What the hellllll!!" Rain exclaimed.

"Shhhh Rain." Sky closed his mouth and pulled him away from the view.

He dragged Rain to the end of the corridor and pressed him to the wall.

"Keep quiet you idiot!!"

"Sky.....have you seen!?? That man and woman are naked.....!!" Rain in shock pointed.

"Shhhhh!! People will be naked when they fuck. Why!?? Do you wear clothes with p'venice!!??"

"Oi. They are in public!! How can they do in public!??"

Sky rolled his eyes and hit rains head.

"Owww!!"

"First......this is a BDSM club. Second....they are in private booth and you peeked in!!"

"Nooooo. I heard a woman scream and I thought she needed help!!" Rain said in a High pitch.

Sky scoffed.

"Oi....that's not the point. What does p'venice and p'pheonix doing in here!??"  Rain questioned.

"I don't think they are Here Rain. Did you track them properly!??"

"Ofcourse. This.....uncle arm specially taught me how to track. I am 100% sure."

Sky nodded.

"What would they do here!??" Sky looked around.

"How are you so calm!?? Our boyfriends are in BDSM club with naked people. What if they are cheating on us!???"

Sky sighed.

"I don't know about p'venice. But my boyfriend is obsessed with me. Why would he come to these clubs for pleasure when I give him anything he wants!!??" Sky said proudly.

"Oho Sky. You became shameless like your boyfriend!"

"You can't blame me. Anyways.....let's find them."

Rain nodded.

Both held each others hands as they are looking around. Rain is terrified to sya the least when he saw a naked woman with nothing on casually walking with a tray of drinks.

Sky didn't even bother to look at her.

They went upstairs to the vip floor.

From the corner they can see bodyguards and they knew they belong to the family.

"Sky hide!!"

Rain pushed him.

Both hid behind the wall and peeked in the corridor.

"Why are we hiding!?? They must be in that room. Let's go!"

"Oii.....we can't just go like that. We need to make a plan. If the bodyguards say our name.....we will be exposed and they will escape. We need to catch them red handed."

"I told you my boyfriend won't cheat on me!!" Sky said.

"I know vencie won't cheat on me either. But what if someone drugged them or seduced them!??"

Sky rolled his eyes.

Both peeked in the corridor.

Ahem ahem