𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

Start from the beginning

Mateo's blood boiled in his skin and he charged again, the fighting turning into a blur of movements and punches and somewhere someone knocked over a glass vase. 

The first person to break the fight was Alessio, who stepped in between the two after being unable to watch the fight anymore. It took a punch to the side of his face to be able to finally get in between them. He spoke in pure Italian, angrily trying to push the two apart. Jay came up next to him, pushing Damien back with an aggressive shove. "What the fuck is wrong with you two? Can you not be in a room together?" He shouted.

Mateo wasn't finished. He pushed against Alessio, trying to get back to Damien, but Alessio held his ground and kept Mateo back. "Mateo, give it up." Magnolia begged from where she finally emerged behind him. It took one look into his friend's eyes for Mateo to finally calm down.

As Alessio gave him a firm shove out of the crowd-formed circle, Mateo's eyes locked on the eyes of Reign. His jaw clenched slightly at the expression on her face— a mix of anger and embarrassment. He didn't know what she was angry about, but he had an idea on why she would be embarrassed: the black haired boy standing next to her with her lipstick smudged around his neck. "Mateo," She began, taking a step towards him.

"Leave me the hell alone." He muttered under his breath. Mateo turned and walked in the other direction, leaving Reign alone with the boy who she had been so obviously hooking up with.

The boy's eyebrows furrowed, his expression was enough for her to grab his arm. "I'm fine. Let's go." Reign began to pull him through the crowd, leading him up towards the second floor of James' house.

Hunter had also found himself stepping towards the fight, almost ready to jump in, thankfully Alessio and Jay beat him to it. As the two enemies were finally out of sight, he looked around the room to try and locate his friends. Much to his dismay, he could only spot Evelyn across the room from him, a look of pure disgust across her face as she eyed a girl who walked past her. He eagerly made his way over to her, "Evelyn, where's everyone else?"

"Why do you think I know? It's not my business." She responded back, choosing to amuse herself by looking down at her perfectly polished nails rather than looking him in the eye.

"I don't know. I definitely know that Oliver's not doing so well, Cora's too clingy to just ditch us like that, and Wade was talking to some blonde chick and now they're both missing too." Hunter groaned.

Evelyn stifled a laugh at his tired expression. "Okay, babysitter, I'll help you find your kids." She teased, and even though she was teasing it was probably one of the nicest conversations he had with her; a big shout out to the alcohol in her system.

The curly-haired girl pushed through the crowd, not caring who she shoved, nor how she shoved them. Instead she walked through the room like she owned the place. "There's Wade." She nodded her head towards their friend, who was listening as a brunette girl talked to him, "Blonde chick? She is the furthest away from blonde you can get? How drunk are you, Hunter?"

He gave her a shrug and a lopsided smile. "I'm not even that drunk. Just be lucky I'm not high." Hunter added as her face scrunched.

It took a few minutes for Wade to finally notice his two friends who continued talking in between themselves. He quickly said a quick goodbye to the brunette and walked over to them, slinging his arms around Hunter. "Hunt, you look stressed." He commented.