chapter 23

Tae ha pov :~
I'm so frustrated right now , why did hyung have to say yes to live with them. But I stay quiet cuz ik something is going on in his mind. After few minutes we all ( the Kim's also ) came out from hall after the wedding finish. And we are going towards our car but Mrs Kim stop us and said.

Mrs Kim : Where are you going guys ?

Aera : Towards our car ( Cold )

Mr Kim : Why don't you guys go with them ( Kim siblings ) in limo

Yn : No thanks Mr Kim but we have car , we will go in that. ( coldly )

Mr Kim : Ok as you wish.

Min : And can you send me location ? ( coldly )

Mr Kim : Yeah Sure..

In car~

Tae ha : Hyung , why the fuck did you said yes to them ( I said out of frustration )

Min : First of fall don't swear at me , and Yn said to say yes ( He said )

Tae ha : I'm sorry ( I said to hyung ) why did you said yes babyy? ( I asked yn softly )

Yn : Oppa , remember appa made promise with us to listen to her , to make her happy and take care of her, that was the last promise he made with us which I didn't want to break , that's why i said to min ho oppa to say yes ( She said while looks out of window )

Aera : Its okayy yniee , you did great job and nor I want to break the promise which we made with appa. ( She said soothing voice )

After that slince fill over the car

At Kim mansion~

Yn pov :~
Now we are infornt of Kim mansion. The mansion was beautiful and big ngl. All of them are already here. But there are so many guards out with guns I thought but shrugged it off.
( I will give the mansion tour separately)

Mr Kim : let's go inside now.

Mrs Kim : Yeah..

At living~

Mr Kim : Everyone is tried so go in your room and take rest and as it's already night so we will talk tomorrow ok.

Mr Kim : And Maknaes go and show them their rooms.

Taehyung : Why us dad ( He said annoyingly )