chapter 11

Tae ha pov :~
After coming from university I straight went to my room and didn't came out of room . I was laying on my bed scrolling my phone then I heard a knock.

Tae ha : Who is it ? ( I asked)

Yn : heyy oppa it's me your babyy

Tae ha in mind : ynn??? What's she doing here now didn't was she only who doesn't want to talk .

Tae ha : yn I'm telling you just go from here and I won't repeat ( I said coldly)

Yn : I'm sorry oppa I was so angry that I talked like that I'm so sorry
( she said)

Tae ha :
( I didn't reply her)

Yn : oppa please talk to meeeee!

Tae ha :
( I again didn't reply her)

Still tae ha pov :~
She was saying I'm sorry and talk to me but I ignore her and put my headphones and listen to music in full voice so i can't her what she is saying. Now it was 8 : 15 we have to go to hye jin house at 8 : 30 so i start to got ready. After heyy ready I came down and saw everyone waiting for me.

Aera : oh you came so shall we go ?
( she asked)

Tae ha : yeah ( I said with blank face)

Min : Guys should we go in one car you guys want to go separate?

Tae ha : I will go alone send me location

Yn : Then I'll go with tae ha oppa ( she said)

Tae ha : Hyung I will go alone and end of discussion ( I said coldly and left from there)

Tae ha pov ~
I came out and sat at my car and thought "oh god it's hurting me only when am not talking to her " .
I got message from min ho hyung he send me location and it was the same location were we used to live when we were in Korea then i start my car and went towards my destination................... After few mins I reach there they were not here yet so i wait near my car after 5 minutes they came .

Aera : So let's go in ( she said while coming)

Tae ha : hm
.
.
.
We went towards the door and hyung ring the bell. Then mrs hye jin open the door and a smile appears on her face when she saw us ahhh I hate her so muchh. She was about to her hyung but hyung said.

Min : Be in your limit mrs lee hye jin ( He said in his extremely cold voice)

Hye jin : A-Ah come in ( she said while feeling sad )
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We went in and sit at living. She started to speak.