Ten || Explaining in Simple Words

Start from the beginning

You silently cackle at the image of all of you begging and praising whatever is up there to give you a special insane strong mold that is more powerful than the ordinary ones.

Chrome and Kohaku just tilted their heads, perplexed as to why you had abruptly stopped explaining.

Realizing that, you cleared your throat quickly and continued the discussion, "Anywaayyy, if we take the stone route to make sulfur drugs, we just need a lot of diligence and manpower."

Senku nodded, resting his hand on your hair and ruffling it till it was messy, causing you to clearly look at him in wrath.

Again, it didn't seem to bother him.

With complete confidence, he spoke, "But even in this Stone world, I guarantee ten billion percent that we can make this cure-all drug."

"In that case, we have our answer!" Chrome furrowed his brows.

While you removed Senku's hand off your hair, you proudly grin. Though at this moment, your grip is crushing Senku's bone.

"You get it, don't you, Chrome?" You spoke, "We're not gods or even geniuses! We have to do this step by step — learn how to crawl first before walking. It may seem slow, but we're heading straight into two million years of scientific progress, you know?"

You beamed triumphantly as Senku finished his drawing, creating a massive road map that included every component required to create antibiotics.

"There's so many things! T-This is insane!" Chrome's eyes widened at the sight instantly. Meanwhile, Kohaku's brain seemed to stopped functioning.

"W-What's iron?" Kohaku pointed reluctantly, "How about this one? P-Phosr... Phosruphese?"

"No," You smile worriedly at her confusion, "It's pronounced 'Phosphorus'. Also, iron is a chemical element and also a metal."

"Chemical?!" Chrome gasped after hearing such word, "I don't even know what that is. There's so much for me to learn!"

Senku, too, appeared to be at a loss for words. There is so much to explain, but nothing immediately came to mind.

"Well..." He averted his gaze nervously, unsure of how to reply.

You felt sorry at the state he's in, but when you glanced over your shoulder, you can already notice Kohaku is staring at you with optimism, "Please explain everything slowly, (Name)! I don't think I'll be able to understand even if I listen!"

'Oh, no.'

Given Chrome and Kohaku's confused but interested expressions, you can't just not tell them about any of these!

They're curious to learn more! Who could say no to gain knowledge, huh?

"Well, how can I explain it all in a simple words?" For a short moment, you pondered about it.

After some time, you clapped once with a beaming grin on your face, "Oh! How about you two ask us whatever you want to know, and Senku and I will answer and explain further?"

Senku's eyebrows lifted hearing those, interested, "Huh. That's a good idea."

Thus, today, you and Senku became professors, educating two primitive people who knew nothing about the world yet.

Well, you expected it to be simple.

Oh, boy. You are horribly mistaken.

By the end of the day, you had a very pale and exhausted face. On the other hand, poor Senku was lying on the ground, worn out from all the explanations and queries.