Chapter-2 ✨

Hey buddies ✨
Ignore the grammatical mistakes 😅

Now enjoy ✨

______________________

( Pictures belongs to rightful owner)

SHEKHAWAT MANSION, Rajasthan.

There were hustle bustle inside the mansion. Every servant and maid doing their work faster because no one want to see the warth of ex- queen of rajasthan aka siya adhyansh singh shekhawat.

Siya- kaka, pillar pr ye colour ka curtain nhi lagana h htaiye isse dusra lgaye .
( Uncle, don't put this colour curtain on pillar; remove it and put another).

Kaka- ji, jo Hukum.

Siya- O god , so much has to be done, after two days my child's engagement and after 1 week marriage, i don't know how everything will happen.

?? - mumma , don't worry everything will be good and I've call my friends and they will be here Tomorrow.

( Well he is none another the riddhan Singh Shekhawat)

Siya hear this and become happy.

Siya- it's mean Isha will also come. Now I'll get a chance to meet her.

Riddhan- offcou---Oo shit , how could I do this.

Siya-what happened?

Riddhan- vo actually mumma i-i forget to call Isha

Siya-are you serious riddhan, how could so irresponsible u didn't even call her yet.

Riddhan-sorry mummy, I'll immediately call her now.

Another side in Australia

Isha- why we have to go there?

Luis- O beca-( he cutt off by phone ring )

It's Isha's phone she see the caller ID that none another then riddhan himself.

She accept the call and put on the speaker.

Isha-hello.

Riddhan- heyy, pumpkin.( Isha annoyingly groan on this).

Isha-shut up, tell me why lu said that we have to come india ?

Riddhan-that's because of my brother's marriage.( He said nervously while back scratching his neck).

Isha- And you call me to tell that now, when we have only 4 hours to leave.

Riddhan- sorry na , actually everything happens faster i forgot please come na, mumma also want to see you.

Isha- o-ohk. ( She said because she becomes nervous on meeting some people).

Riddhan-ok good, bye see you soon pumpkin.( He cut the call before she could say something).

Luis- shall we leave mam. ( He said while dramatically bowing).

Isha-ofcourse.( She said giving him her tight lip smile while leaving her cabin).

Hello buddies ✨
Don't forget to vote and comment.
And also follow me on instagram and Wattpad 📚.