"Hhh.." he mumbles, and tilts his his head as you kiss him.

You gently pull away and it makes a little kiss noise as you do. He looks up at you and his fingers trace up your back again.

"...I really really missed you." He kind of pouts.

"I missed you too." You say.

Hunters face tenses up and he kind of looks like he's going to cry. Your eyebrows curve slightly and you look at him and feel bad.

"What's wrong...?" You frown.

"I-" he says shakily.

"I-I'm just so glad I can see you again... you don't understand..." He says shakily.

Your eyes widen and you gently move your hand up to his face again. You caress it gently.

"T-there were so many moments I just wished I could talk to you

"T-there were so many moments I just wished I could talk to you... and I almost did but I stopped myself- and... there's so many times I just... wished I could see you and tell you everything... I missed talking to you- I missed having your support- I felt so lonely- I-" He starts tearing up.

You wrap your arms around him and pull him into a hug. He accepts your hug and sniffles slightly.

"I'm glad I'm here." You say.

He runs his hand across your face and looks into your eyes, his eyes a little glossy.

"And you said you were planning on talking to me after you kill Belos?" You mutter.

He nods and wipes his eyes with the back of his hand.

"Dude, who knows how long that's gonna take, I'm glad we found eachother now." You say, and run your hands through his hair.

He shivers at your touch and closes his eyes and leans his head back.

"It's just... I didn't want to risk loosing you with him still being present... if he were to know about us he'd probably hurt you." He frowns.

"I think we're gonna be fine." You say.

He sniffles a little and nods.

"...if I knew you were gonna be this accepting of all this happening I would have talked to you so much sooner... but I was so afraid you'd hate me." He whispers.

You caress his cheek and then gently lean into him and kiss his other cheek. He closes his eyes and melts

"Now why would I hate you? It doesn't matter what you are, the thing that matters is the way you act." You smile softly.

He sniffles and nods. He then looks up at you and he starts frowning sadly even more. Some more tears begin to form at the edges of his eyes and you look at him worriedly.

"I don't deserve someone as sweet as you..." He whispers shakily.

You caress his head and your eyebrows curve. His lips quiver slightly and you try to soothe him a little. He's so vulnerable right now, you've never seen him so vulnerable and soft like this since you were younger.