** The Witness*

§{ Hagakure POV }§

I was casually shopping for some supplies for the summer training camp coming up when I walked out of a sport shop with some new shoes and Bug Spray.

I was walking to my next destination when i see the back of some recognizable hair, I squealed when I thought of showing Midoriya my haul from the previous store. I skipped over to the round bench I saw him sitting at but noticed something strange.

He was sitting with another person? But who are they? Why are they so close? Why...... Why is his hand on Midoriyas neck?
I sneak up closer which was quite easy considering my Quirk, I started to hear the man in black rambling on about all Might and wanting to show the world pain or whatever..... I wasn't really listening.

The one thing I did understand was Midoriya was in danger and I needed to find Iida. I ran as fast as I possibly could to go find him continuing to trip over my feet with fear for my friend's life.

I run around hopelessly searching running though the different sports and game stores, eventually watching him walking into a clothing store, I had a sigh of relief until I realized I now had to find him in a clothing store... Great..

I walk into the store hoping this will be an easy task until, I walked in and saw the immense size of the store. It was 2x bigger than Mr. Aizawas class room filled to the brim with shelves and isles and racks of various close and almost hundreds of teens and adults.

I instantly realized this would not be an easy task. I ran past every isle peeking in to find Iida while doing my best not to run into someone, but instantly as I look in front of me I see someone walking at me.
"THUMP"
"YELP''
I instantly realize I just ran into a girl carrying my almost a million different outfits!
"I am so sorry!'' I scream completely petrified
"You better be!!" The girl screamed back in rage
I quickly helped her pick up her clothes as she continues yelling at me, I ignore her and keep helping still stressing about finding Iida so I am still looking around completely anxious. When I grab all the girls clothes I nod and continue my speedy search for Iida.

I come out of an Isle in the back of the store and see him about to walk out the door, I run as fast as i possibly can and reach out and  grip onto his arm staring tear up with how stressed I am. He obviously can't see my tears but can hear that I am crying in my voice

"I-i-Iida!!!"

¥- Again sorry it is so short but it is late and I am due for some sleep, i cant guarantee when the next part will come out but i will try to post it soon. Thanks