𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. late

Start from the beginning

"You've waited for me for four years, what's a week compared to that?"

Y/N suddenly felt touched. "Satoru" she called. 

"Yeah?" Gojo went closer to the screen. 

"I love you" 

Gojo stiffened upon hearing the words she just said. He has been suppressing his feelings for days but now the feeling of missing her resurfaced in just a snap.

"Mama, I love you too!" Haru said.

"I love you too Haru" Y/N smiled. "But I'm sorry, I need to go" she said. "See you soon"

"Bye Mama!"

"Wait! Y/N!" 

But just when Gojo snapped out of his thoughts, the call has ended.

"Papa, you look red" Haru pointed at his face and he suddenly turned to his child. 

"Come here" he said as he tackled the child with a hug.

"P-papa!"

"I miss your mother so much I badly want a hug!"

"But Papa! You're going to break my bones!"

"Oh sorry" he said as he loosened his embrace. "Come on, let's have dinner"

━━━━━━━━━━━

Family day finally came and Haru was fidgety, he was looking left and right and at the back every minute. He has been waiting for his father to come, and just a few minutes after he finally came.

"Papa!" his eyes gleamed as he ran towards him.

"Papa, is Mama coming now?" he asked. Aside from waiting for his father to come, he has been looking around for his mother too. 

He was really excited for this day, because this is his first family day, and now that his father has returned, he couldn't wait to have both of his parents with him on a school event. 

Haru doesn't say it out loud, but he had always been jealous with his classmates who had a complete family. The way they would tell stories about their family outing, how they have both their mother, father and siblings when they play, and all other things that made him question why does he only have his mother.

But alas, when Gojo suddenly appeared, Haru thought that finally, they are complete.

"Maybe a little later son" he said as he ruffled his hair.

"But fret not! Because you have me and we will win all the games!" he declared which made the kid excited.

Although Gojo was actually worried deep inside. Y/N hasn't replied to him for five hours now. But he tries to brush off the negative thoughts away.

Shortly after, the opening of program has commenced and soon, the first game started. 

Haru was a competitive kid, and together with his father teamed up, they almost won all the games so far.

"Yeah!" the father and son high-fived after getting their price. 

Gojo and his son has been consistent on their winning streak so far, until the next game required only the mother and child,

And Y/N was still nowhere to be found.

"I'm afraid we have to abstain from this game, Haru" Gojo said, feeling nervous for the first time in his life, scared on whatever Haru would react or feel. He has been asking him consistently on when is Y/N coming, but he's running out of answers already.

"Okay Papa" he said which quite surprised Gojo. 

"Mama will come late, right?" he said. "We can still play in the next games!" 

Gojo only smiled and pat his son's hair. "Of course!" he gave a thumbs up.

"Come on let's have a break and eat snacks. I brought a lot of chocolate"

Haru gladly nodded.

Everyone seemed to enjoy the event, however time flew by fast the program is almost over, and Y/N has not yet arrived.

"Papa...is Mama not coming at all?"

Gojo gulped, he doesn't really know what to say.

"And that's all for today's event! I hope you enjoyed everyone! Have a happy family day!" the emcee exclaims at the background.

"Haru..."

"Did Mama lie?"

"No, Haru, she must just be really busy. Let's wait for her back at the house" was the only thing he said. 

Haru looked really sad and just nodded. 

Gojo felt so guilty, the way his son looks is definitely making him feel hurt as well. But he knows Y/N must have a reason for not showing up. 

'It's not like her not to show up when she says she will come'

"Haru, let's go home"

Haru nodded slowly as he takes his father's hand.

And just when they had gone back to their house, Y/N arrived at school, only to find out that the event is done and everybody has gone home.

━━━━━━━━━━━

There has been too much fluff

/j

remember. 𝙜𝙤𝙟𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙪 ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara