"Or both."- Lilith simply replied.

"Wow thanks."- y/n sat on the bench her friends were before.

"Do not overthink this situation."- Lilith sat beside her.-" most probably that dog had a terrible behavior just like yesterday and Edalyn decided to punish him by taking him back home."

"It's amazing how you think of Eda as a good educator for any kind of living being."- they both laughed.

"What would you like to do now?"- Lilith asked.-"we could go somewhere else, would you like to see the boiling isles from above? I can teach you a few things."

"You mean... Flying?"- Lilith nodded. That was certainly not y/n's favorite activity but please, it was Lilith who asked her to.-"sure, it'll be fun."

Lilith stood up and summoned her staff.

"Wait, this is just the third time I try this, if I get scary and do something stupid it won't be in front of these kids".- y/n pointed to the little monsters there.- "they'll think I'm dumb, I choose to keep my dignity."

"Come here, human. I have no time to play."- Lilith sounded serious this time so y/n just sighed and obeyed.

"Fine."- she hugged Lilith's waist and the staff started to fly.

"Your staff is pretty."-y/n talked to avoid looking down.

"Thank you."- Lilith was concentrated on going higher.

"Does that cute bird helps you on pickpocket and stuff like that?"- y/n remembered little Owlbert dragging trash from the human realm.

"Pickpocket? What are you saying?Where did you get the idea the palismans were made for th-."- Lilith abruptly stopped, of course from Eda and her criminal lifestyle.-" forget it. And no, he is not a thief nor criminal of any kind."

Y/n laughed.-"Isn't it fun to think about it? That's hilarious."

"Humans have a strange concept of fun."- Lilith said as they stopped flying.-" you can look down now."

"Oh, sure."- y/n put her head on Lilith's shoulder as she hugged her waist tighter and her eyes looked down. She was still kinda nervous.-"wow, so that's the titan."- watching the whole thing felt different.

"Yes, there is a lot of theories that explains the origin of different creatures and events, all of them are related to the titan's power even the origin of magic itself"- Lilith explained.

"That's fascinating! Like a fairy tale, in the human realm there's also lots of creation theories but here you can actually see physical proofs."- y/n was impressed.

"Exactly, when you said how much of a mistery this world was for you, I thought maybe if you learned more about it you could feel comfortable being here."- Lilith took y/n's hands from her waist and intertwined their fingers. They stayed like that for some minutes until y/n spoke.

"You're so kind Lilith, it's the most sweet thing someone has ever done for me."- y/n whispered in Lilith's ear feeling beyond happy.-"thank you, I appreciate it a lot."- she slowly kissed Lilith's cheek.

"You're welcome."- Lilith was nervous, y/n' affection showings always happened when she less expected it.-"I... Think we should go back now, I have a lot to do."

"Okay."- as they were descending,m y/n realized raising was not the that bad, the worst part was to come back down but at least flying gave her an excuse to hug Lilith.-"I hope you can teach me more about the isles soon."

"If you are really interested... I could make an effort to see you often."- Lilith loved history after all, she felt excited to share it.

"Of course I am!"-y/n said a little too fast after hearing the last part.

"Can I ask you a favor before?"- Lilith asked.

"Sure, whatever you want."

"Do not tell Edalyn about this, she could think I'm trying to get her through you which is really far from being truth."

"I'll try to not give much details about what I do. Don't worry I won't interfere with your... cat vs mouse thing."- y/n trusted Eda's power, she knew it was stronger than Lilith's but she would never say it out loud. Maybe she was too naive for trusting Lilith but maybe she wasn't.

"That's okay I guess."- Lilith replied as they landed in front of the owl house.

"Hoot hoot at last! Company!"- Hooty was happy as usual.

"There's no one inside?"- y/n asked.

"Nobody, it's just me here, we can talk for hours and hours and hours."- y/n smiled to Hooty.

"You wanna come inside, Lilith?"

"I don't think so." Lilith said looking at Hooty, she didn't want to hear that worm house anymore.

"Fine then. Thanks for helping me see everything from another perspective. I had so much fun today"- y/n hugged Lilith.

"I... did too."- Lilith reluctantly hugged her back.

"Probably I'll go to the playground with King more often"- y/n commented.-"or without him."- she whispered that part.

"Yes, probably you should do that."- Lilith smiled.- "Bye."

"Bye."- y/n looked at her for a few seconds before getting inside the house.
____

"And then Owlbert told the Bat Queen how he cared for me and she finally let him come back."- Luz was telling y/n her adventures of that day-" but remember y/n, Eda can never know that happened."

"It'll be our secret, don't worry. Goodnight Luz."- after saying that and kissing Luz's forehead y/n remembered when they were younger and used to hide things from Camila and her own mother. They will be so mad when they discover where they had been, but she could make a plan for that later.