“We haven’t done this in a whil-ee” A small whine escaped his lips when Uzui moved his fingers suddenly. “Hmm yea that’s true. But don’t worry, this is a night you won’t forget.” Uzui started messing around with Zenitsu, moving his fingers slowly and purposely avoiding the place Zenitsu liked the most. Uzui pushed two more fingers in and gained a loud moan from his lover, his back arching slightly at the moment. Zenitsu should be used to Uzui’s fingers, and his cocks length and thickness but everytime they do it it's like their first time. Zenitsu’s tightness never ceases to amaze Uzui. Uzui leaned down rather uncomfortably to kiss Zenitsu and then his collarbone. Their height difference was a small problem but it never seemed to bother Uzui much. Today, though, he wanted to mess with Zenitsu. After playing around to get Zenitsu ready and hearing him whine at the lack of action, Uzui pulled out his fingers and Zenitsu whined once more at the lack of fullness. “Uzui-” A loud, hard spank resonated in the room. A loud moan escaped Zenitsu when Uzui’s hand made contact with his ass.

“We’ve gone over this, Zen” Uzui groaned, not annoyed but slightly unhappy, “And I told you not to call me that” Uzui, hovering over Zenitsu, started grinding his hips teasingly which made Zenitsu whimper. Zenitsu looked away, avoiding any eye contact with Uzui as much as possible. A bright shade of red tinted his cheeks and Uzui couldn’t stop staring at Zenitsu’s cute flushed lustful face. All because of him and for him.

Uzui smirked, deciding he hadn’t done enough teasing. He leaned down, his right arm still holding Zenitsu’s leg while the other rested on the bed in front of Zenitsu. Uzui moved down to his ear and whispered, “What’s my name, darling?” Zenitsu’s cock twitched, something about how Uzui said that nickname brought him pleasure. But Zenitsu didn’t want to give in just yet. He sighed but didn’t look up, “I won’t keep going until you say my name, Sunshine” Uzui hadn’t called him Sunshine in a while so he tilted his head to look at his lover. Fuchsia eyes staring back at big honey eyes. The shade of red that accompanied his cheeks got brighter while he pouted. His lips parted and he whispered, “Tengen…” It was so quiet it was barely audible but Uzui was able to pick up what Zenitsu had said. “Louder, darling.” Uzui smirked, “I couldn't hear what you said” Uzui leaned back up and lowered his hand to Zenitsu’s thigh, squeezing it tightly making Zenitsu moan.

Zenitsu was beginning to feel impatience, he needed Uzui’s dick inside him or he was going to lose it. He couldn’t keep resisting, he let out another sigh that came out more of a moan. Zenitsu arched his back and tried to move his hips slightly to feel Tengen’s erection. He let out a shameful moan. He focused on Uzui’s eyes as he looked down at his as if he was prey. “Tengen” Zenitsu purr in a heavy breath, his blush deepening. Uzui couldn’t believe what he was seeing, his cock twitched inside his pants. His erection getting more painful by the second. Uzui quickly let go of Zenitsu’s leg and discarded his pants and boxers, throwing them into a corner of the room. Uzui changed Zenitsu’s position making him lay back on the bed. He grabbed Zenitsu’s thighs tightly making the younger moan under him. Uzui lined his cock at Zenitsu’s entrance and thrusted in slowly as to not hurt his lover. There was a huge smirk across his face, “Good boy” he groaned, never taking his eyes off Zenitsu.

The blond kept moaning, getting louder as Uzui slowly hit his prostate over again. Uzui sped up a bit, his hair swaying with each thrust, Uzui still hitting Zenitsu’s prostate, gained loud moans from the younger boy. “...Tengen” Zenitsu choked out between all the moans, “More, please, please, I need more” Zenitsu said, barely managing to get the words out. Zenitsu wanted Uzui to listen to him so he clenched tightly around his lover’s member. With that Uzui picked up his speed, their skins slapping loudly with each thrust. Uzui was driving Zenitsu crazy, he always drove him crazy when it came to this. Or anything at that point. Uzui kept thrusting, his hips meeting Zenitsu’s own roughly. The room was filled with Zenitsu’s moans, Uzui’s groans and growls, skin slapping against skin and wet squelching noises for the lube Uzui had used beforehand.