Arranged Marriage To..... The Vampire Prince?!?!?

An: Hey guys! This is my first story, so I hope you enjoy it! Feel free to leave comments and contact me. Thanks!

Hey hunny!

Please come home as fast as you can.

We have some important news to tell you!

Love you, Mom

That's the text message I got, ruining the awesome time I was having at my best friend Mandy's party.

I had just finished playing spin the bottle, and was going to get a drink(no, not alcoholic, just a sprite).

When I got the text message, I just decided to go home. Mom said it was urgent.

So I said bye to everyone and made my way home.

For some reason, I had a bad feeling about this news.

So all I did on the walk home was just looking at the neigbourhood.

I lived in one of the richest areas in Los Angeles. I loved my home.

Even though we lived in a rich area, we had a REALLY big Victorian house.

It had red bricks, and lovely windows.

The walk home only took about 7 minutes.

So, I got home in no time.

When I got there, I noticed that there were two cars in the driveway, and not only my parents Ferrari.

I was at the end of the driveway, and decided to run.

I ran into the house, probably looking like a maniac with a weird expression on my face, panting like a dog(yes, my driveway is that big).

But right when I ran into the living room, I saw my parents.

They were sitting on the couch with another couple and a guy that looked about my age, which is 17.

The women of the couple was absoloutely beautiful.

She had a very kidlike face.

It was nice and round.

She had the most beautiful eyes, a lovely mix of green and gray.

She also had flowing dirty blond hair.

Amazingly, she looked no more than 20 years old.

The man was also so beautiful.

He had reddish hair that was messy in a cute way.

He also had a young face like his... wife?

They looked so young to be married.

The guy(who i'm assuming is their kid.Once again, too young. How could they have a kid that's 17 when they;re like 20?) had lovely honey blond hair, messy like his fathers.

All in all, they were unbelievably beautiful.

"Honey, come sit with us." My mother said to me.

So I sat down.

It was kinda weirding me out that everyone was looking at me.

I was incredibly plain to look at.

Brown hair, green/gray eyes and an average looking body.

My eyes are probably my best feature.

So it was kind of a surprise to have everyone looking at me.

"Elizabeth," How I hated when my dad called me by my real name, " We have something very important to tell you"

"Yeah, dad, I kinda got that part. Please, whatever you have to say, just say it already!" I said, starting to get annoyed by the staring and secrets.

"Well..." My dad started.

"This is my son, Max. And he is your fiancee." The beautiful woman said, smiling kindly.

Her voice was seriously like music.

It was so melodic, and sounding like heaven.

I was so focused on the beauty of her and her voice, I didn't hear what she said.

"Sorry, but could you repeat that please?" I asked politely, even thought I didn't know these people.

"Oh, sure honey. This is Max, your fiancee." She repeated, still smiling.

Oh, this time, I heard what she said.

I was never one to start throwing a fit, but that sure got me going.

Here are some pictures

Max http://img3.sidereel.com/_icon/18ec.jpg

Woman(Lisa) http://whatsaroundme.net/beautiful_woman.jpg

Man(Vince) http://www.theimproper.com/Images/Art/robert%20pattinson%20ed%20cullen.jpg

Liz(Elizabeth) http://iceicebabies.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/kristen-stewart2.jpg

Next chapter coming soon. I just need to know that people are reading =)