6.What is she doing here?

Start from the beginning

'Maa, why is she here?' I asked like a annoyed kid.

She smiled and said 'I've invited her'

'That I know no one can enter our premises without an invitation...but my question is why is she here?

'I wanted to invite her' with that she left.

My mother India won't tell me that easily.

But maybe i'm thinking too much, let it be.

Also she was very much fascinated with her since the day they met maybe that's why..

Beauty with brains, huh??
Beauty toh...anyways.

Brains kahan hai?
Ek baar yehi baat bolke dekh..jaa na re baba.

Okay fiine!

I spared quick glances and she was looking beyond than beautiful...goddess.

Tu toh abhi kuch or hi keh rha tha..
Toh maine ye kab kaha tha ki vo..

In that saree of hers, she truly knows much about clothing.

Never was I so captivated by any woman..what is she doing to me?

After putting aside my nice thoughts about her I announced the start of Masquerade..this is gonna be fun.

Actual fun.

The game started and she wore a blue mask, and because there was only one mask for each color, it was easier for me to locate her.

She held someone else's hand..and something in me..

Twisted maybe.

I waited for the circle to move when she came near me I inhaled a breath, because now I was feeling something in my stomach..

What do girls call it??

Fuvk I don't know.

Her back was facing me..so with a swift turn I spun her and un- aa aan fortunately she landed her hands on my chest..near my what?

Heart? Nah.
Cuz it was beating like a maniac.

There's something so special about her..my heart beats like something else.

Something which I don't know.

I like her being around me.

I spun her again now her back was facing me...I kept my hands on her waist lightly..it was a feathery touch.

I don't know why I did that, I just wanted that moment to last forever..

Her in my arms

I have never touched any woman before like that..with her it was uncontrollable.

My heart felt...happy.

What is happening to me?

Next, what I knew was everyone hooted, the song ended.