Warmth - Kokushibo x Reader (Revamped)

Start from the beginning

She then felt him pet her hair, which made her body temperature go up by a large margin. "You're really warm... Is something bothering you?" He asked you, completely unaware of what was going on. He puts her hand on his forearm as she stutters, "Y-You're... hugging me..."

"Do you hate it?" Kokushibo asked her as she quickly retorted, "No, no, no, no, I don't. But, forgive me if this sounds insensitive, but this isn't like you." She shyly stated, hoping she wouldn't regret saying that to someone like him. "What do you mean?" He said, looking down at her with his low pair of eyes. "I mean... you're always so quiet, and... you don't talk unless you need to. So, it's weird that you're... hugging me..." she softly spoke out as she started to caress his forearm with her hand.

He hums again as she says with the most deadpan tone that she will ever hear from her, "Well, It's because I love you."

(Y/N) sat down as the three last words that he said didn't process in her mind. "What?"

"I said I love you. For so long... you gave me something... that I haven't felt... in a long time... Emotions. My entire life as a demon... I've always tried to best my brother... Even when I did meet him one last time... he still bested me in every way until his last breath... Even as a demon, I still couldn't get to his level..." he said as his voice started to become softer. Reminiscing on the night where he slashed his brother in two, when he died standing.

"So that's why... whenever I'm with you... I feel content with myself." He said, holding her tighter in his arms, putting his head on top of hers. (Y/N) gripped his forearm that was around her waist, and softly closed her eyes, and smirked as she felt Kokushibo nuzzle his chin on her head. "You're so warm..." he utters out before he pecks her head. She softly gasped, once she felt his lips touch her head, and so she looked up at him with a blush on her face.

Kokushibo had a deadpan expression, but then he puts his hand on (Y/N)'s chin, and lowered his head down as he connected his lips to (Y/N)'s. (Y/N)'s eyes were bulging out from shock while Kokushibo closed all three sets of his eyes as he was kissing her. Due to him being a demon, living for a long time, he was very experienced in how to give pleasure to a woman.

But, before he could do that, he needed her approval. Because even though he is a demon, let alone THE Upper Moon, he still had a few morals that were kept to him since he was a human. He stopped kissing her as he asked, "Would you mind... if I pleased you? I will not be upset... if you say no."

Her complexion turned into a red shade, as she felt her body become light, tingly, and mushy simultaneously. Her thighs started to rub against each other, despite them being crossed together as (Y/N) swallowed her saliva and nodded. But Kokushibo wasn't gonna take that as an answer. "Don't nod. I want to hear... an answer from you."

She let out a shaky exhale through her nose as she looked at him and said, "Yes." A very small smirk crept to his face, but it quickly disappeared as he caressed her cheek with his thumb, and kissed her lips. She mewled as she felt his lips come into contact with hers again, but with more flair. He tilted his head as he moved his tongue inside her mouth, making the kiss more deeper and intimate.

(Y/N) wrapped her arms around his neck as both of their tongues were intertwined with each other. Both of their eyes were closed as they stayed there kissing each other, exploring every inch of each other oral cavities as touched down each other's bodies. It got to the point where both of them collapsed on the ground, with Kokushibo on top of (Y/N).

They both stop as a string of saliva stretches between their tongues. Kokushibo closed the top and bottom pair of his eyes, and stared at you with his middle pair, them being a little half-lidded, but still maintaining a deadpan expression. "May I take off your kimono?" He said, softly wrapping his fingers at the tie of her obi. (Y/N) avoided eye contact with him, but she still gave him an answer, "Y-Yes, you can."