overworked

heikazuscara
fluff
probably ooc
summary: heizou had been working for about 3 days without sleep or food. his boyfriends have tried almost everything they possibly could to get him to take a break...expect one thing.
------------------------------

"heizou, please come out and eat," kazuha pleaded. heizou had locked the door and only left for bathroom breaks when his boyfriends were asleep. he and scaramouche had been trying to get heizou out of his room for the last 3 days. "please come out," scaramouche said. "i can't, i'm not done my work yet." "please just take a quick break," kazuha continued to plead. "no." "i have an idea on how to get him out," scaramouche whispered to kazuha. "how?" "i can just kick his door down, i don't know how we didn't think of that sooner." "that's a good idea." it took a few kicks for scaramouche to be able to kick the door down. "you can go back to working after you've eaten and slept," kazuha said while scaramouche picked heizou up. "but-," heizou started. "no excuses, you will eat and sleep," scaramouche cut him off. "but-." "you heard him, no excuses." "...fine." "great, now what do you want to eat?" kazuha asked. "i want miso soup" heizou replied. "ok. i'll go make the food while you stay here with him?" scaramouche suggested. "fine by me," kazuha replied.

scaramouche carried heizou to the living room with kazuha following closely behind them. scaramouche let kazuha sit on the couch before he set heizou down. heizous head was laid down on kazuhas lap. scaramouche gave kazuha and heizou a peck on their foreheads before heading to the kitchen to make their dinner.

kazuha looked down at heizous face. he had dark circles under his eyes. "do you want to try to take a little nap?" "sure." heizou closed his eyes. kazuha softly smiled. "he's so cute," kazuha thought. he leaned down and kissed heizous forehead. "i love you," he said quietly. he repositioned himself in a way that they would both be more comfortable. heizou was now laying on top of kazuha. kazuha ran one of his hands through heizous hair and his other arm was wrapped around heizous waist.

a little while later

scaramouche walked out of the kitchen to where kazuha and heizou were. he saw kazuha awake running his hand through heizous hair while heizou was asleep. "dinner's ready," scaramouche said. "let me wake heizou up." "wake up heizou," kazuha softly said. "mmm. i don't wanna.." scaramouche chuckled. "you have to. after all, i made you the miso soup you wanted," scaramouche said in a playful tone. "...fine, i'll get up." heizou got up and off of kazuha. kazuha got off the couch. "did you sleep well?" scaramouche asked heizou. "yes." "good." the 3 of them walked over to their dining table. scaramouche had already put the soup into bowls. they sat down and started eating. "this is really good scara," kazuha complimented with a smile. "thank you," scaramouche replied with a small smile. they continued eating in comfortable silence.

"i can wash the dishes today," heizou offered after they finished eating. "no you aren't," scaramouche said. "kazuha is washing the dishes today." "but-," heizou tried to protest. "no buts, kazuha is washing the dishes." "heizou, you should go back to sleep for a bit, i can wash the dishes, heizou go and rest" kazuha said. "bu-." "no, now come on," scaramouche said firmly. "...fine." scaramouche picked heizou up. "ok, now let's go wait on the couch." scaramouche walked over to the couch with heizou in his arms. scaramouche sat heizou on the couch and then sat down next to heizou. he grabbed heizou and put him on his lap with his face turned towards scaramouche. scaramouche wrapped his arms around heizous waist.

kazuha finished the dishes as quickly as he could and then went to the couch. "do you two want to go to our room or stay on the couch," kazuha asked. "let's go to our room," scaramouche replied. heizou stood up from scaramouches lap to let scaramouche stand up. the three walked to their room. heizou got onto the bed first. scaramouche laid down on one side of heizou and kazuha laid on the other side of him, leaving heizou sandwiched in between. "i love you both," heizou said. "we love you too," kazuha replied.

------------------------------
the ending was kinda rushed and it's quite short but i'm glad i was able to finish it :]
from now on, it's only gonna be genshin fluffshots!