004

Leilani woke up to her aunt banging on her door asking why it was locked. She shot up out of her bed and looked down seeing Rafe still knocked out cold in her bed. "Rafe!get up now let's go!" She whispered yelled as she tried to push him out of the bed. He groaned out in response and she covered his mouth quickly. "Shut up! Get up now go out my window hurry up!" She whispered as she finally got him up. She laughed a bit at his messy bed head and took a quick photo of him before taking him to the window quickly. "Ok now get out" she says opening the window. He rubbed his eyes a bit and looked to her. "Damn no kiss?" He says as she leans up pecking his lips and pushing him backwards to the window.

He smirked and got down and out the window she finally ran and unlocked the door seeing her aunt Anna standing outside the door. "Why in the world is your door locked? We don't lock doors in this house you know that lani" she says as Leilani nods. "Yeah I know sorry I got home late and didn't even realize" lani says as her aunt nods looking past her into her room. "Make sure that room is cleaned up before you girls go out with the pouges" Anna says before walking away. Lani walked to kie's room only to find her and Sarah laughing in her bed.

"Woah when was this a thing!" Lani asked as she got into the bed with the two girls. As she got on she takes a bag of candy and eats it. "Well me and Sarah made up last night, she stayed the night she was out looking for Rafe and stopped by and she just stayed the night" kie says as lani nods. "Ok awesome" lani says holding a thumbs up. "But get ready because we are costume shopping, there is a party tonight theme is costume of course" kie says as lani whoops getting up. The three girls go to Sarah jeep outside and Sarah gets on the phone with John b talking about their costume. The three get to the store and look through costumes and such. Lani smiled seeing a pair of Harley Quinn shorts. "Guys what do you think?" Lani yelled as she held the shorts up

"You'll look like a slut" kie laughed as lani smiled "perfect!" She laughed as she put the other parts of the costume into her basket. The girls get back to Sarah's and all began getting dressed in their costumes. Kie was being tiana from princess and the frog and Sarah as peach from Mario. Lani came out in her outfit and the girls hyped her up and such. She did a little spin and laughed as she looked to the girls. "Ummm Sarah do you have red lipstick?" She asked as kie and Sarah were in the mirror fixing themselves up. "Ummm in my makeup bag in the downstairs bathroom!" Sarah yelled as Lani ran out and downstairs to the bathroom. She found the lipstick in the back and began applying it in the mirror she turned her head seeing Rafe the door.

"Can I help you?" She asked as she adjusted her shirt a bit. "Don't you think those shorts are to short?" He asked as she looked down to them. "That's the point?" She says laughing as she walks past him and he shakes his head laughing as well. Then he got an idea and jogged to his car driving off to a store. The girls finally get together for pictures and such and get into kie's car. "Dude if we get pulled over this would be the funniest shit ever" lani says as kie laughs driving nodding her head. They finally reach the house yelling and music could be heard from inside.

John b and the boys meet us outside and lani smiled at how cute kie and pope looked together in their matching costumes. She looked to jj dressed as bugs bunny. "Wow that's... something"she laughed as he laughed back at her telling her she looked good. They all walk in and Lani immediately walks to the drink table picking up a cup. She drinks it looking around at the people here. She looks as someone walks in and gasp seeing Rafe in a joker costume. She goes to make her way through the crowd but someone grabs her arm and drags her away to a hall. It was jj and he was FUMING. "Why are you and him matching?" He asked stumbling from how drunk he was. "The fuck? I'm not matching with her we just happen to be dressed this way?" She replied as he nodded. "Yeah ok y'all just happen to be fucking matching? If you told me you were being Harley I would have matched with you?" He argued.

She thought back to hers and Rafes conversation from last night. "Jj...even if I did..we aren't officially dating? You don't own me ok?" She says as she walks away jj yelling her name trying to follow her. She walks around and finds Rafe finally and laughs. "Wowww copy cat much?" She says as he laughs handing her a drink. "I do it better" he teases as she drinks from the cup. "We gotta get a picture!"he yelled over the music to her as she laughed nodding. Kie was watching her cousin from afar with a strange look. Why was she being so friendly with Rafe? Rafe and Lani kinda stuck together the whole night dancing every so often when a good song would come on. The two where now stumbling up the stairs both laughing at how lani kept tripping over seemingly nothing.

Rafe was drunk but definitely not as drunk as Lani. They finally find an empty room and lani lays on the bed letting a big breath out. Rafe just laid on the floor taking a break from standing. "Hey lani" rafe spoke as the girl rolled over and off the bed yelling out at the impact. "Fuck" she laughed out as rafe shakes his head "your fucking stupid come here" he says as he makes her way next to him and sitting up staring down at him laying down. "What?" She says as he looks to her. "Your really pretty you know" he says as she laughed a bit. "Yeah?" She says as he nods and she looks at the time. "I should get going.."she mumbled out as he watched her with a smile. "Let me drive you" he says as she looked to him.

"I would but..they know your truck" she replied as he sighed out. "Look I know this is a summer fling or whatever but I genuinely like you Lani, all those summers you coming over seeing you do the craziest shit I've ever seen with your cousin and her friends. And then when you and Sarah were super close before you coming over and just being you shit I've always secretly kind of liked you" he says as Lani stares at him. "I have to piss" she says still overly drunk. He stares at her before helping her up. Maybe it was better lani forget that he even said anything to her about his feelings for her. He helped her to the bathroom and waited outside of it.

Lani came stumbling out and he helped her downstairs to the front door. "I'll call you when I get home ok?" She says as she had a stupid smile on her face. "Just be safe alright?" He says as he looks to the girl as she waves and walks off stumbling a bit. After she turned a corner he couldn't help but follow after just to make sure she got home safe. If something happened he wouldn't forgive himself. The girl was on her phone the entire way home and snuck through her window. When she finally was safe he walked all the back to his house and sighed out praying that Lani wouldn't remember what he told her.